Hi are we all doing?

Options
chantyc1
chantyc1 Posts: 137 Member
edited October 2015 in Social Groups
have we all had a good or bad week? I hope I have lost this week, we will be sure to see tomorrow, good luck guys.
THURSDAYS WEIGH -IN!!!!

Replies

• vegemitesandwich
    vegemitesandwich Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I usually check my scales on the daily, but still, I'm excited for day one of this. Good luck eh!
  • refuseresist
    refuseresist Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    bad week
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Been a rough week I hit the candy bowl with a vengeance. Stayed in my calories but didn't have good calories.
  • huango
    huango Posts: 1,007 Member
    Options
    It's starting well.
    I have my protein shake for while I do my errands, so I don't give into my hunger pangs with crappy food.
    Purchased a lot of great produce, so I can make/prep my food.
    Did my Day 17 of my 30day abs/*kitten* Challenge.
    One day at a time...
  • Lard69
    Lard69 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Very good week. 2kgs lost since Monday, somehow.
  • miztessbert
    miztessbert Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Lost 1.2 lbs since last Thurs. Now at 162.6. 12.6 lbs to go by the end of the year.
  • cmjohnson53
    cmjohnson53 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Good week, have lost 2 lbs. since last Thursday.
  • casmithis
    casmithis Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I've had a bad week in that I've had something on every night after work so skipping dinners (not intentionally) so I've lost a couple of pounds (not sure since I used the scale at work and I don't trust it). BUT I'm going into a weekend of our local fall fair. I'm very involved and pretty much live there for the weekend. Today I have packed apples and veggie sticks. I hope I stay away from the fries and pulled pork. I know I know IIFYM but I have no discipline when it comes to fries. Must eat them all!!! Wish me luck.
  • Toria718
    Toria718 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I had a lot of pizza last night but still got to see a loss this morning :)
  • chantyc1
    Options
    I usually check my scales on the daily, but still, I'm excited for day one of this. Good luck eh!

Do you see a change checking daily? My weight goes up and down thru the week so I just weight once a week for a more accurate reading lol
  • chantyc1
    Options
    bad week
    Ahh never mind, chin up lets make next week much better.
  • chantyc1
    Options
    Been a rough week I hit the candy bowl with a vengeance. Stayed in my calories but didn't have good calories.
    That's ok, I had bad calories this week too. Hide it away so your not tempted.
  • chantyc1
    Options
    huango wrote: »
    It's starting well.
    I have my protein shake for while I do my errands, so I don't give into my hunger pangs with crappy food.
    Purchased a lot of great produce, so I can make/prep my food.
    Did my Day 17 of my 30day abs/*kitten* Challenge.
    One day at a time...
    Sound like a plan, what shake do you use?

• chantyc1
    Options
    Lard69 wrote: »
    Very good week. 2kgs lost since Monday, somehow.

Excellent
  • chantyc1
    Options
    Lost 1.2 lbs since last Thurs. Now at 162.6. 12.6 lbs to go by the end of the year.

Super well done
  • chantyc1
    Options
    casmithis wrote: »
    I've had a bad week in that I've had something on every night after work so skipping dinners (not intentionally) so I've lost a couple of pounds (not sure since I used the scale at work and I don't trust it). BUT I'm going into a weekend of our local fall fair. I'm very involved and pretty much live there for the weekend. Today I have packed apples and veggie sticks. I hope I stay away from the fries and pulled pork. I know I know IIFYM but I have no discipline when it comes to fries. Must eat them all!!! Wish me luck.

Stay strong and good luck
  • chantyc1
    Options
    I had a lot of pizza last night but still got to see a loss this morning :)

Well done.
  • franciss
    franciss Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I needed to pump petrol last night and was so tempted to go in and buy a snack.
    I really stepped forward and back its crazy but I didn't go in. If I could be like this more times I will get there. TEMPTATIONS are so hard!
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    franciss wrote: »
    I needed to pump petrol last night and was so tempted to go in and buy a snack.
    I really stepped forward and back its crazy but I didn't go in. If I could be like this more times I will get there. TEMPTATIONS are so hard!

Good for you!! Way to beat the temptation back into submission!

I've only ever pumped gas/petrol 2-3 times in my life, when I've been traveling. I live in one of the only states in the US where you can't pump your own gas. I don't mind it a bit to let someone else do it for me!