Weigh in 03/10

Options
Hit 161.7 today so that's my September goal of 162 taken care of, phew! Down 15 lbs in total since starting end of July, yay. Will try for a loss of 5 lbs this month- end of Oct goal weight is 156 lbs. Great to see so many people sticking with it, good luck!

Replies

• aamundsoncpa
    aamundsoncpa Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    WW - Great job!!

I too am happy with my loss. I'm down to 178.5 - a number I haven't seen on my scale since March! I think I will try for another 5 pound loss for October as well. I'd love to get to my goal weight of 162 by the end of the year and it suddenly seems like an obtainable goal!!

Keep up the hard work everyone!!
  • Crua7
    Crua7 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Down 3.6 for Sept./14.6 since inception. Oct. goal is 4 pounds. Running a 5k this morning. Thanks for starting this thread and congrats to all the survivors.
    The Cardiologist's Diet, "If it tastes good spit it out!"
  • Pmckinzie
    Pmckinzie Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Down 2lbs for the month of September. Not sure why so little. But I have lost 13 inches doing Jillian Michael's revolution videos, so I think I am turning my fat into muscle. I'll take it! :wink: My goal for October is the same as September 199lb. I would love to see the 100's again. Blessings to all, we can do this!!
  • ewoksrule3
    ewoksrule3 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Only 3.1 pounds lost in September. Gonna try to kick it back up for at least 5 pounds in October. I've been really struggling with my eating (read "wanting to eat junk food 24/7 and giving in way more than I should") so it seems like I've spent half or better of every week just getting back to where I'm breaking even after binges. Very frustrated with myself, but I know I just have to keep going. I guess I thought it would be easier by now, but it's not! However...in the past when I started eating like this, I just gave in to it and continued to do it. At least this time I pulled back enough to still lose some weight, if not what I would like to have lost. Four solid months at this, and sometimes I still feel like it's two steps forward and another back, but I do know that the important thing is to keep going forward, no matter how slow.
  • Rach_B_81
    Rach_B_81 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Didn't make my September goal but my scale what up down and inside out all last month. Here's to October! ✨
  • WicklowWanderer
    WicklowWanderer Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Pmckinzie wrote: »
    Down 2lbs for the month of September. Not sure why so little. But I have lost 13 inches doing Jillian Michael's revolution videos, so I think I am turning my fat into muscle. I'll take it! :wink: My goal for October is the same as September 199lb. I would love to see the 100's again. Blessings to all, we can do this!!

Inches lost are awesome, congrats! I'm not seeing a huge difference with the tape measure but my clothes say otherwise. Not sure why this is, but I'll also take it!
  • wyman170
    wyman170 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I sort of lost direction the past two weeks; ate too much and moved too little. Back on course as of today...