Results

Options
1235»

Replies

• rjpittner
    rjpittner Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Awesome work, everyone! @DaceyG1990 : I'd buy tickets to THAT gun show! :-P Way to go, girl!
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    jennimben wrote: »
    Nice job @musicfan4life30 ! Makes me excited to measure in a few days....
    And same to you @shelbyfit72 ! Fantastic results for both of you!
    I'm wondering what everyone does between rounds so you don't lose the muscle and motivation? Different workouts or fewer days per week? I want to make sure to keep up some of the intensity but feel like I'm taking a little break before starting again.

@jennimben So I actually took a week off after Round 1 because my treat to myself for breaking 130 pounds was a hair straightening treatment and part of the process was not working out/sweating/getting my hair wet for 72 hours afterward. I was so worried it would affect my loss but it didn't. I still followed the meal plan/ate in a deficit and I walked at least 5 miles every day for that week and I still lost weight. The next Monday I jumped into Round 2 with zero issues.

Congrats on the progress, everyone! Today is my last day of Round 2. I made a few changes this time, such as ditching the meal plan and not doing doubles for the last week since I go running sometimes and was busy with the start of the work/school year. The reason why I ditched the meal plan is because I actually increased my food intake. I used to eat 1200 calories and now I changed my loss per week from two pounds to half a pound per week. The calorie bracket I was on for the meal plan was not enough food for my activity level. I have a good grasp on how many fruits, veggies, carbs, proteins, etc. I should eat now and I feel like I no longer need that aspect of the program. I still follow the basics of it, but instead of limiting "treats" like Kind bars to three yellow containers per week, I enjoy some kind of protein/snack bar almost daily if it fits my calories and macros.

Here are my results from Round 2:

Round 2 Starting Measurements (8/23/15)
    • Weight: 124 pounds
    • Chest: 32 inches
    • Waist: 27 inches
    • Hips 38 inches
    • L/R Thigh: 20/20 inches
    • L/R Arm: 11/10.5 inches

Round 2 Final Measurements (9/13/15)
    • Weight: 121.2 pounds
    • Chest: 32.5 inches
    • Waist: 26 inches
    • Hips 36.5 inches
    • L/R Thigh: 18.5/18.5 inches
    • L/R Arm: 10/10 inches

I'm not sure if I'm doing a Round 3 or if I'm moving onto 21 Day Fix Extreme for my next round. My plan is to lose 10 more pounds to shed some more fat and then start a recomp/slow bulk while doing the Body Beast program.

• Noleinfla
    Noleinfla Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm on day 8, and so far down 2 pounds and 4.5 inches! Yay!! I've started doubling up with Piyo in the mornings/21day at night. So I'm looking forward to see how I feel at the end of the week!!
  • jennimben
    jennimben Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I finished round 1 and feel ready to start round 2 in a couple of days! Here are my stats:
    Round 1 starting: (I'll copy @synacious 's format)
    • Weight: 149.7
    • Chest: 33
    • Waist: 33
    • Hips: 38
    • L/R Thigh: 23.25/23.5
    • L/R Arm: 13.25/13
    • L/R Calves: 15.5/15.5

Round 1 end:
    • Weight: 145.8 (I'll call that a 4 lb loss!)
    • Chest: 31
    • Waist: 31
    • Hips: 37
    • L/R Thigh: 22.5/22.5
    • L/R Arm: 13/12.5
    • L/R Calves: 14.5/14.5

I will take those results any day- my clothes fit better, I feel energized, and I think I have really formed some good habits and lost some bad ones, or at least decreased the frequency~! I stopped using the containers into the second week. I feel like they are necessary for people who aren't used to getting so many vegetables in a day, or need to limit the carbs a bit more. But I eat a ton of veggies and I don't really see any need to restrict them. I find it really difficult to get enough protein and ended up eating a lot of eggs, cottage cheese, protein bars and chicken. So I'm going to visit Pinterest for some ideas. And I did eat a few meals out and meals my husband made, but I just tried to be sensible and eat small portions. I didn't do double workouts. I get up at 4:45 to get ready for work and either get home at 5 or 7, so I can only fit in one workout a day. (I take a commuter van and am limited, I don't really work all those hours! But I get in a lot of walking!)

@synacious- I hope your hair turned out lovely! Thanks for the feedback, I won't freak out about these two days off. But I'll hope back in feeling ready!

@DaceyG1990, @Noleinfla & @synacious - great results!!!
  • vividii
    vividii Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    @jennimben ....Way to go!!!
  • dafoots0911
    dafoots0911 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Now I'm really inspired and motivated...if I can just get that $73 bucks. It will happen and I will be here posting when it does. Thanks, @Jennimben for sharing.
  • Noleinfla
    Noleinfla Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    @jennimben that's awesome!!! Great job!!
  • musicfan4life30
    musicfan4life30 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I'm actually going to be starting my 2nd round of the 21 day fix Sept.28th because I have my early birthday party with my family today and I also then on my real birthday which is this week have another party so i will be more focused and ready once my birthday is over with.

I am using Autumn's Fixate cookbook which I love love love love! I am a really picky eater and I love so many of her recipes in her book! :) I am really glad that i bought it because it's really helping me stick to the eating plan a lot easier! :)
  • randilast
    randilast Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm finally starting my second round of 21 DF after being absent for the entire month of September. I really let myself get away from everything I learned but not anymore! Sadly, I'm back to my starting point but I'm much more aware of what I have to lose if I don't stick with this. If I'm not talking or posting, I'm not doing it. I'd love people to friend me and help me stay accountable!