Where were you a year ago today?

Options
13»

Replies

• tlflag1620
    tlflag1620 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Great stories! Way to go!!

One year ago today I was about 18 months into this way of eating, and down to my lowest weight since I was a sophomore in high school (about 145 lbs). 11 months ago I found out I was pregnant with daughter number four. I gained 50 lbs this pregnancy (I always gain 50 lbs, doesn't seem to matter what I do!), and I've lost 33 of that as of today (my daughter is 2 months old now). LCHF may not have prevented me from gaining a lot of weight during the pregnancy, but it sure seems to be making the weight fly off now that it's over :). Only 17 lbs to goal. With my other kids (when I was eating typical low fat, high fiber fare) it took anywhere from 18 months to 2 years to lose the weight (and I was hungry and depressed much of the time, with chronic eczema). Much happier this time around!
  • Keliandra
    Keliandra Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    LOL, one year ago I weighed 12 pounds less than I do currently :persevere:
  • 110challenge
    110challenge Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Keliandra, ditto... I had to be around 15lbs heavier than I am now. I had fallen off the clean eating wagon hard about 2 months earlier with just one meal and was months away from learning about ketosis.