Things I have been noticing....

Options
genene111
genene111 Posts: 386 Member
Not really noticing any physical changes yet, clothes are still fitting the same and it is still is a ton of effort to exercise, but...
I am noticing that I need exercise to give me endorphins otherwise I feel really blue.
I never really noticed before the correlation between the two things and have battled in the past few years with anxiety and depression. I had a big moment last weekend where I skipped the gym drank and ate too much and was so sad the next 2 days.
I have noticed that I am a much happier person with this new exercise routine of mine:) and being kind to my body with what I put in it:)
Here's to a new weekend, full of all things that make me a truly happy healthy person.
Aaaannnnnd I Can't wait to post that I'm noticing things fitting different:):):):)

Replies

• A_Dabauer
    A_Dabauer Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Awesome when you see how good exercise is for you, regardless of the scale :)
  • sfinsc
    sfinsc Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I love the endorphins that come with exercising vigorously! :) I used to struggle with depression, too, so I'm also acutely aware of my moods. It's great that you see that benefit.
  • kaysday
    kaysday Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    My clothes fit better especially my work uniform. I'm a bus driver so sitting a lot at work helped me to gain weight lol so my uniform was a bit snug. They feel great now.
  • genene111
    Options
    kaysday wrote: »
    My clothes fit better especially my work uniform. I'm a bus driver so sitting a lot at work helped me to gain weight lol so my uniform was a bit snug. They feel great now.

I am so excited to notice this same thing!!!
    Congrats! That must be a pretty awesome feeling:)!
  • sealightdolphin
    sealightdolphin Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I have on a teeshirt that use to be very tight on my stomach and chest. I have a little room it it now!
  • genene111
    Options
    I have on a teeshirt that use to be very tight on my stomach and chest. I have a little room it it now!

YAY!!!!! That's exactly what I want to notice!!!!!!
    So excited for you. It inspires me to keep after my goals:):):)
  • dbienz
    dbienz Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Even though my weight loss slowed, I went from a size 10 to an 8! I had to buy all new pants. Now some of the 8's are getting lose :smiley: I've been a 10 all my life, from 160-200 pounds never changed size. Now my body is getting leaner, more muscular, and slimming down which is amazing!
  • kellycasey5
    kellycasey5 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Today, when I look down, I see the tops of my feet. Specifically, I see sandal tan lines. And I recall, 10 months back, when I could barely see the tips of my toes and couldn't for the life of me imagine what was on the bathtub floor while I showered until they wiggled at me :D

So yeah, 50 some odd pounds later and here I am noticing my feet. It's the little things, right?