Chocolate whey smoothie?

Options
maniahum
maniahum Posts: 14 Member
Anyone have a smoothie recipe with chocolate whey that doesnt use milk? I bought chocolate on accident. I ususally use vanilla and I just figured out the secret to making it taste good. (100% juices and a frozen banana) but Im worried a juice base is going to make this taste awful lol. Anyone have any input?

Replies

• redwingsfan6712
    redwingsfan6712 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I use Silk almond milk with mine. I like the vanilla light version, but there are chocolate and coconut ones too.
  • DorisSilver50
    DorisSilver50 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I make mine with cold coffee and cinnamon
  • TacoTina
    TacoTina Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I was told the whey protein was a cheap substance for protein any comments here? Also never tried to add this to my routine does it work for you?
  • kellapicola
    kellapicola Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I've just always used water--if it is pre-workout, I will just add about 4 oz so I can get it down quick and head to the gym. If I am making it as a meal supplement, I will use unsweetened coconut milk and then add some frozen fruit for extra sweetness--frozen black cherries are my favorite and then add in some greens too :)
  • bandedup
    bandedup Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wow never thought if coffee. Does it mix well?
  • DorisSilver50
    DorisSilver50 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    bandedup wrote: »
    Wow never thought if coffee. Does it mix well?

Sure, no different then using water:) I usually add the leftover coffee to my shaker cup in the evening when I am making coffee for next day, add a little cinnamon and then put it in the fridge until the next day.