Looking for some Primal/Paleo Friends

Options

Replies

• sailorsoju
    sailorsoju Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sending out friend requests! Feel free to add me as well. :)
  • scotty8775
    scotty8775 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I can use a friend too. Life has changed much lately and ready to m a key some positive moves.
  • BUNSENH0NEYDEW
    BUNSENH0NEYDEW Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    i've been doing paleo for a solid month now and am super happy with my progress. Anyone is free to add me :smiley:
  • cindytw
    cindytw Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    I added a bunch from here but have a look at my profile and see if we might connect...
  • d_boo
    d_boo Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I am starting a 21 day sugar detox today, did a successful Whole30 or earlier this year, but let the eating choices get away from me this summer, and need to get reset before the holidays! feel free to add me.
  • Weightever
    Weightever Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi! How's everyone doing with paleo/primal lifestyle? I've started Whole30 and am now on day 15, doing great.
  • snappy36
    snappy36 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    mallowbar wrote: »
    I am more primal vs paleo but just finished last week a month of whole 3o. I try to be as paleo as possible but do occassion have dairy or whole grain.

• snappy36
    Options
    snappy36 wrote: »
    I am more primal vs paleo but just finished last week a month of whole 3o. I try to be as paleo as possible but do occassion have dairy or whole grain.
    Snappy36

• snappy36
    Options
    You sound like I try to work
    Snappy36

• snappy36
    Options
    the system. It does very well for me, I have no issues but weight. I'm currently on the 30 days,since 10/1/15.try friending me again, please.
  • 74Patricia
    74Patricia Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I am on Day 16 of Whole 30 and doing amazing! I have done the Whole 30 once before this early summer and forgot how amazing I feel from it. The bloating that I always have had- disappears. The mental clarity is amazing. I love trying out new recipes and my grocery bills are so much cheaper too. It's a win win for me. Please feel free to add me for support!
  • llbennett74
    llbennett74 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm new to Paleo and would love some friends eating the same. Tried it briefly just before Christmas and it worked great. Back at it again beginning today.
  • wittybelle
    wittybelle Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I definitely need Paleo / primal friends on myfitnesspal. I am recommitting to be predominantly Paleo, my exception is rice and steel cut oats once in a while.
  • squarebritches
    squarebritches Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My nutritionist has recommended Paleo to recover from adrenal exhaustion but I am struggling to get started. I could REALLY use some support because my son and husband refuse to eat anything but junk foods.
  • tiffanysotoxo
    tiffanysotoxo Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I've been researching information on Paleo as much as possible and I'm very excited to start this new lifestyle! Heading to the store now to do my shopping here's two a healthier life!
  • simplycidalia
    simplycidalia Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm going back to Paleo/Primal. I felt my best on it (IBS). Sending a request... :)
  • LifeVictr
    LifeVictr Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    In 2014, I lost 42.5 lbs in about 5 months on the Paleo diet. Had never felt better and it was very easy. However, I have gained most of the weight back by allowing sugar and carbs back in my life. Yesterday, I began the Paleo lifestyle again and plan on getting back to my ideal weight by this summer. This app makes it really fun and easy to follow the plan and long as you know how to go in and change the macronutrient goals, etc. and taylor it to a Paleo and lower sugar and carb lifestyle.
  • annk18
    annk18 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    For paleo lifestyle, what would you suggest to be the best macronutrient ratios to put into this program?
  • homesweeths
    homesweeths Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    annk18 wrote: »
    For paleo lifestyle, what would you suggest to be the best macronutrient ratios to put into this program?

For me, right now, what seems to work best is 60% fat, 20% each of carbs and protein.
  • auntneen
    auntneen Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I think I commented on this thread before.. But anyway I'm here again. Anyone is free to add me if you like. I have been mostly paleo for the last 4 years (with slip ups around the ends of the years), and always gluten free without exception. I am also mostly low-carb/keto (if I can get my head back in the game). I lost 35 lbs initially with paleo (not low-carb or even counting macros), up 10ish of that now. Currently trying to get back into it strictly, the holidays always screw me up!