10/10 weigh in

Options
Crua7
Crua7 Posts: 28 Member
Down 2.4 for the week. More than I would want to lose in one week but i'll take it. My goal is to exercise everyday this week as well as track. Tracking is the key to success, but exercise makes me feel so good. I took some time off after running a 5K last saturday.

A balance diet is a beer in each hand.

Replies

• aamundsoncpa
    aamundsoncpa Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm down another 1.5 pounds this week. I've been following my healthier diet (no sugar, no caffeine, no alcohol, no processed foods) now for 30 days and plan to treat myself this weekend. Just a little something like a scoop of ice cream or a Starbucks pumpkin spice chai.

Only 15 pounds to go to get to my goal weight.....down 14 pounds from my all time high back in July and 10 pounds from my being serious about losing weight at the start of this challenge. Been adding to my workouts this week as well so I'm sure I can lose those last pounds by the end of the year!
  • Pmckinzie
    Pmckinzie Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Down 2 lbs. For the week. I am proud of myself. Struggled getting my workouts in this week. Need to put my health 1st. So goal for next week get my workouts in, water and tracking.
  • WicklowWanderer
    WicklowWanderer Posts: 247 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Down just under a pound this week- great- but saw a good drop in my body fat percentage. I've started a twice weekly strength and conditioning class that I'm hoping is already working, building nice dense muscle and burning horrible blubber!