Oh dear

Options
So, I kind of boredom ate two homemade cookies (delish) that a colleague brought in today. Didn't even think about it, just hoovered the first one up with a cup of tea this morning and then by this afternoon, I was feeling fed up and bored and told myself I 'deserved' another one and that it would cheer me up as they made their way around the office :(

Nothing I can do about it now, but battling the feeling that since I've messed up, I might as well just carry on. This is obviously not the case. My head is telling me it's not the case and to eat something sensible for dinner to minimise the damage, but feeling pretty weak. Fell off the wagon when I went on holiday and really struggling to get back on - hoping typing this out makes me realise how ridiculous I'm being!

Replies

• kaihunter45
    kaihunter45 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Ok, it's done and over. Track it and move on. You can do this!
  • fruitydelicious
    fruitydelicious Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Change your mindset ..... "I only ate 2 cookies, they were yummy. Now I am done and going to have a sensible dinner." No guilt, no regret. I am not saying it is easy, because it definitely is not, but you do have a choice in how you think about things. It can make all the difference.