Walker Horde, Wolves and Enemies Character Team

Options
Cindyinpg
Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
r4x8tz2fiv8s.jpg
Introduce yourself here to join the Horde, Wolves and All Enemies team.

Replies

• luckygohappy
    luckygohappy Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I just arrived in Alexandria after a long cross-country trek (and being cooped up in a stadium before that). I'm ready to settle in and enjoy some braaains >:)
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    I will join you here. We can strategize up some attacks while we wait for the rest of the Horde to arrive. :smiley:
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    New Zombie Attack posted. Start thinking up next week's attack. :smiley:http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10263846/weekly-attacks?new=1
  • luckygohappy
    Options
    Just realized that I didn't set any goals...
    1. Hit the gym 3x/week
    2. eat breakfast every morning
    3. in bed by midnight 5x/week (I've been ridiculously sleep-deprived lately, and it's killing my motivation to do anything)
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    Here's this week's new Attack. Stay tuned for the announcement of the winning team and this week's MVPS.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10263846/weekly-attacks#Item_4
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    Challenge will be posted in a few (4-5) hours. I got called into work today and slept through half the show last night. It's coming though. :tongue:
  • tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Looks quiet over here? Anyone found some good recipes for meat? I'm more terminate-like and have to cook it ;)
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    New challenge is posted and members list updated. http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10263846/weekly-attacks#Item_7
  • rogue024
    rogue024 Posts: 1,484 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have to drop out of the challenge this time around. I'm in the same boat as @fbinsc, we watch the series a week or so after it airs and it would be spoiler city if I read someone died. I will still hang out though when I can or when I'm caught up with the episodes!
  • tinkermommc
    Options
    Ugh! I missed another weekend. I can't stay focused. I need to stay focused. I feel very walker like, I want to run and eat. That's it.
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    Ugh! I missed another weekend. I can't stay focused. I need to stay focused. I feel very walker like, I want to run and eat. That's it.
    Lol! Ditto.

• tinkermommc
    Options
    Okay a friend is doing a 30 day gallon of water challenge. I'm gonna do it because all I've been drinking is coffee. And keep doing my C25k. And log. I'm just making those my goals for the rest of the challenge. Cuz logging is hard for me right now.
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    I need a good goal for this week. Was sick all last week so I only had one good day of exercise.

Goal 1 - walk on treadmill 3 times for 20 min or more.
    Goal 2 - Get all my Kiwanis paperwork done...its not a fitness goal, but i need something to make me accountable and get it done.
    Goal 3 - No Idea....Any suggestions?
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    New Attack is posted and member's list is updated. We had a fantastic week! For the first time we ended up with the same amount of players at the end of the week as at the beginning. We lost one and gained one that was thought lost. Therefore, this week, we are ALL MVPs and can either pass on the challenge or save it for next week's American Thanksgiving. http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10263846/weekly-attacks#Item_32
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    tj1376 wrote: »
    I need a good goal for this week. Was sick all last week so I only had one good day of exercise.

Goal 1 - walk on treadmill 3 times for 20 min or more.
    Goal 2 - Get all my Kiwanis paperwork done...its not a fitness goal, but i need something to make me accountable and get it done.
    Goal 3 - No Idea....Any suggestions?

Protein? Fiber?
  • luckygohappy
    Options
    Could I be excused this week? I've been sick since Saturday & barely have enough energy to get through the day :(
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    Could I be excused this week? I've been sick since Saturday & barely have enough energy to get through the day :(
    Sure. I'll mark it down.
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    I think the 3rd goal is going to have to be to restart logging food. (not started until wednesday) Im off track and this might be the best way to see where i am going wrong.

What can I say - I like my brains with BBQ sauce and cheese.
  • luckygohappy
    Options
    tj1376 wrote: »
    What can I say - I like my brains with BBQ sauce and cheese.

Don't forget the bacon ;)