C25K, W3, D2 (Week 3, Day 2)

Options
DeeDiddyGee
DeeDiddyGee Posts: 601 Member
Today is W3, D2 (Week 3, Day 2). If you are not at this point yet, DO NOT STRESS/WORRY. Go at your own pace! I post the individual days so people can comment under the day they are on. You can find the schedule for any given week under Day 1 of that week.

I will be attempting W3, D2, after work today and will report back, provided I survive (Day 1 almost KILLED me).

Happy wogging!

Replies

• lorengetsfit
    lorengetsfit Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work! I will be doing my second round of W3D2 tomorrow! I'll check back in with how it goes
  • DeeDiddyGee
    Options
    I did it! W3, D2 kicked my *kitten*! I am scared s***less about Week 4. Fortunately, I still have another day of Week 3!
  • DeeDiddyGee
    Options
    Keep up the good work! I will be doing my second round of W3D2 tomorrow! I'll check back in with how it goes

Thanks, Loren! It is getting harder!
  • lorengetsfit
    Options
    I did it! W3, D2 kicked my *kitten*! I am scared s***less about Week 4. Fortunately, I still have another day of Week 3!

Way to get it done!! I am going to do 2-3 more days of W3 before moving to W4. I definitely recommend repeating W3, even if it's just for 1-2 workouts instead of a whole week. It's helped me a lot!
  • DeeDiddyGee
    Options

Way to get it done!! I am going to do 2-3 more days of W3 before moving to W4. I definitely recommend repeating W3, even if it's just for 1-2 workouts instead of a whole week. It's helped me a lot!

I think I will!
  • lorengetsfit
    Options
    I did W3D3? (I can't remember since I'm repeating this week, haha
  • lorengetsfit
    Options
    Weird...it deleted the rest of my post. Anyway, I had a stuffed/runny nose and pushed through the workout. If I'm feeling up to it tomorrow I'm going to start W4, but otherwise I'll repeat today's workout.
  • DeeDiddyGee
    Options
    Weird...it deleted the rest of my post. Anyway, I had a stuffed/runny nose and pushed through the workout. If I'm feeling up to it tomorrow I'm going to start W4, but otherwise I'll repeat today's workout.

You go, girl! I have to wait until Sunday to do W3, D3, because I missed the last two stairs when I was going down to the kitchen last night (to do LAUNDRY, not EAT ;) )...My foot is killing me. You and I are at the same point. Others may be, but you, Mangsney and I are the only ones posting about our progress.

Would love to hear from others -- are they doing the program? Thinking about doing it? Breezing through it? Having any difficulties?

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Dee :)
  • lorengetsfit
    Options

You go, girl! I have to wait until Sunday to do W3, D3, because I missed the last two stairs when I was going down to the kitchen last night (to do LAUNDRY, not EAT ;) )...My foot is killing me. You and I are at the same point. Others may be, but you, Mangsney and I are the only ones posting about our progress.

Would love to hear from others -- are they doing the program? Thinking about doing it? Breezing through it? Having any difficulties?

Just another reason to not do laundry, haha! I hope that your foot is better soon! Sending good vibes your way :) I didn't get a workout in yesterday, and today is usually my rest day, but I'll be working out today to make up for it.

I would also love to hear from others who are doing the program! It's not easy and it definitely has helped me to talk about it with you guys! :)
  • DeeDiddyGee
    Options

Just another reason to not do laundry, haha! I hope that your foot is better soon! Sending good vibes your way :) I didn't get a workout in yesterday, and today is usually my rest day, but I'll be working out today to make up for it.

I would also love to hear from others who are doing the program! It's not easy and it definitely has helped me to talk about it with you guys! :)

Glad we are all here for each other! I agree, Loren!
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    I did W3 D2 this morning. It went really well.

I'm going to have two days off, then do my best at parkrun on Saturday, and then tackle W4 D1 on Monday... eek!

Those looming 5 minute runs are scaring me, but I'm loving this challenge! :)
  • DeeDiddyGee
    Options
    Orphia wrote: »
    I did W3 D2 this morning. It went really well.

I'm going to have two days off, then do my best at parkrun on Saturday, and then tackle W4 D1 on Monday... eek!

Those looming 5 minute runs are scaring me, but I'm loving this challenge! :)

Keep on going, Orphia! Keep on going!