Random Thoughts on Weight Loss

Options
lokihen
lokihen Posts: 382 Member
Yesterday I found two pairs of shorts in my clothes stash that are the next size down. Brand new, bought shorts instead of the cut-off sweat pants I wear. Sadly, by my estimation, these will fit perfectly in the middle of winter.

This thread is for funny, odd or 'whatever' stuff that doesn't belong anyplace else specifically.

Replies

• MimiOfTheLusciousLawn
    MimiOfTheLusciousLawn Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Lol, I had a beautiful dress hanging on my closet door since January. It finally "fit" in September... sleveless and the arm holes hung down below my bra band. :'(
    17761776 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Just a little too big!!!!!! Wonderful!!! Gayle Minneapolis
  • kaihunter45
    kaihunter45 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Lol, I had a beautiful dress hanging on my closet door since January. It finally "fit" in September... sleveless and the arm holes hung down below my bra band. :'(

Wear a tank top under it. That's what I do.
  • kaihunter45
    kaihunter45 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Have you ever noticed that your loose clothes become too big to wear before your snug clothes become comfortable/wearable?
  • lokihen
    Options
    Have you ever noticed that your loose clothes become too big to wear before your snug clothes become comfortable/wearable?

Always! The dreaded 'in between' stage.
  • 280toGO
    280toGO Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Does the fallen pants count? One day last week I was rushing out the door to get to school on time, and failed to realize the pants i put on were way too big. They were the type of spandex, very loose, and with a rubber band for the waist... Well, to make the long story short: I had to hold them up from the car to the classroom, and then - employ the trusty stapler to take them in couple of sizes in the waist. LOL. Thank God staples held out for the day....
  • Cheryl7777
    Cheryl7777 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    435down wrote: »
    Does the fallen pants count? One day last week I was rushing out the door to get to school on time, and failed to realize the pants i put on were way too big. They were the type of spandex, very loose, and with a rubber band for the waist... Well, to make the long story short: I had to hold them up from the car to the classroom, and then - employ the trusty stapler to take them in couple of sizes in the waist. LOL. Thank God staples held out for the day....

OMG I never thought of using staples in a pinch like that. Thanks for making me laugh.
  • lokihen
    Options
    Does weight loss while being sick not seem legit to you? I've been dropping about a pound a day but I can't view it as real.
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options

I finally went out and bought new work pants, something I hate to do, but some of them fit alright, some were a little snug for my taste, argh (but they have pockets, so hey...). I also have new shorts which I should be able to wear next month...too bad I don't live in FL anymore. :D
  • Jewelsfla
    Jewelsfla Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have purchased clothes that are too small as a "mini goal" marker, just to find that the cut and style of the clothes never suit me - even once they fit and are too big! A waste of money, really.
  • bevkidd1
    bevkidd1 Posts: 265 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I won't buy clothes until the ones I own now are too big. The last weightloss I had, I lost 33 pounds and was still in the same size clothes. Once my clothes start falling off of me I will buy more.