Miracle Miles

Options
christchick7
christchick7 Posts: 533 Member
I REALLY want to get this set although at $49(only at Leslie's website) it's pretty pricey. Too rich for my blood right now. On Facebook Leslie and her team are giving away MM kits every Wed
from 9-23 to 12-9. All you have to do is write something in the comments about "Why I Walk."
I'm SO EXCITED about the possibility of winning MM!!!!!

My question is this...do any of you have MM? What do you like or not like about it? How does it
stand up against 5DWP( I have 5DWP-both MM and 5DWP are customizable and feature 15 miles
of walks altogether)? There is a one year calendar, new meal plan, new style of looped fitness band, and while they last, a new pair of LS fitness gloves. The fitness gloves will be discontinued
once stock runs out and there are 5 DVDs. One mile, two miles. etc up to five.

Those of you who have MM, was it worth the purchase?

Replies

• Neonbeige
    Neonbeige Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Just in case you don´t win it, I saw that there´s also a streaming version of it for 10 bucks less:

http://store.walkathome.com/product/miracle-miles?product_id=1000-01

I am just not sure, if it´s so much different when you already have other DVDs? But I guess that is something some of the pros here can answer :-)
  • Scoobees
    Scoobees Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I just received Miracle Miles yesterday - and so far I've only tried the 1 mile dvd and the 2 mile dvd and like it already! Both incorporated the new fitness band for a few minutes; and I like it better than the stretchie one. The 1 mile disc also has options for upper body, lower body, and total body toning segments which I have not had a chance to view yet. Today I will be trying the 3 mile dvd and hopefully will enjoy it too!
  • christchick7
    christchick7 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Scoobees, thank you for your input. When you've had a chance to process the whole system, can you write about the pros and cons versus other Leslie DVDs you have? I'm trying to win one from Leslie's official FB group. So far no luck, but I'm NOT giving up... :) If I have to save up I want to make an informed decision.