C25K, W3, D3 (Week 3, Day 3)

Options
DeeDiddyGee
DeeDiddyGee Posts: 601 Member
Last night I was going downstairs to the kitchen, barefoot, and missed the last two bottom steps. My toes caught the last step and bent all the way backward in the wrong direction. My big toe and side of foot is killing me. Therefore, I most likely won't be doing W3, D3 until Sunday, as I want to give my foot a couple of days of rest.

You don't have to wait for me! I'm dying to hear everyone's progress. Please chime in!

#DopeyStupidDee

Replies

• Mangsney
    Mangsney Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Owww that sounds painful :o Hope your foot gets better soon!
  • DeeDiddyGee
    Options
    Mangsney wrote: »
    Owww that sounds painful :o Hope your foot gets better soon!

Thanks! I am doing W3, D3 on Sunday, whether this foot is still on my body or not! I may have to resort to hopping, but I am NOT going to lose momentum! ;)
  • lorengetsfit
    lorengetsfit Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    So as you guys know, I repeated W3. Today was my last day of W3 and I'm moving to W4 tomorrow! I'm nervous, but excited! Tonight while I was running the second 90 second runs, I heard the beep and was really confused because it didn't seem like I had been running that long, haha! For me the 90 second runs are pretty easy now, but I'm still working on becoming more comfortable with the 3 minute stretches.
  • Mangsney
    Mangsney Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    That's great! I bet it'll be the same for the 3-minute stretches before you know it!
  • DeeDiddyGee
    Options
    I couldn't do it today...Tried but the foot is still sore...Congrats to all who made it through! Tomorrow starts Week 4!
  • Diantha21
    Diantha21 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    This is where I am at today!!....not sure about week 4 it looks a tough one!! :(
  • DeeDiddyGee
    Options
    Diantha21 wrote: »
    This is where I am at today!!....not sure about week 4 it looks a tough one!! :(

YOU.CAN.DO.IT!