17/10 weigh in

Options
Well, I'm still using the chart and will do so until the end of October! Maybe us die-hards could take the chart, extend it and form our own little group? I'm happy to fix it up and get the ball rolling for anyone's who's interested. I had set a goal of 157 this month and as of today I'm on 160, a loss of one pound this week. I'll need to up my game over the next couple of weeks to hit that goal I think! Happy Saturday!

Replies

• ATHLegal
    ATHLegal Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Ok im in. I would like to keep recording too.
  • WicklowWanderer
    WicklowWanderer Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    tatho2014 wrote: »

I saw you on the chart and you did amazingly well, congratulations!
  • aamundsoncpa
    aamundsoncpa Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'd love to keep going. I'm within a half pound of my October goal! I'd love to lose those final 10-12 pounds by the end of the year. This challenge is really helping motivate me!!
  • mmebouchon
    mmebouchon Posts: 855 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I am thrilled at the idea of keeping this going. After eating close to maintanence for a month I just started eating I deficit again 12 days ago and have had allot of bounce in my weight, likely from water weight changes. I am down half a pound for the week, I hope that it is a fat loss and the water thing has stabilized.
  • mmebouchon
    Options
    Well, I'm still using the chart and will do so until the end of October! Maybe us die-hards could take the chart, extend it and form our own little group? I'm happy to fix it up and get the ball rolling for anyone's who's interested. I had set a goal of 157 this month and as of today I'm on 160, a loss of one pound this week. I'll need to up my game over the next couple of weeks to hit that goal I think! Happy Saturday!

Congrats on the 1 pound loss for the week. It would be wonderful to have a new chart. I am really glad to find folks still logging here every week.
  • ATHLegal
    ATHLegal Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    tatho2014 wrote: »

I saw you on the chart and you did amazingly well, congratulations!

Thanks, you too.
  • WicklowWanderer
    WicklowWanderer Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    We're down to a Magnificent Seven, who updated the chart over the weekend! I've refreshed it to hide anyone who hasn't updated since September and extended it until the end of December. Think the formulas are all there but I'll keep an eye on it, just in case. I love a good chart!
  • ewoksrule3
    ewoksrule3 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Thanks for extending it! It helps me to fill in the info and look at the progress over time. :)
  • mmebouchon
    Options
    Thanks WicklowWanderer, the chart looks great.