Your favorite post surgery gadget, water bottle, kitchen tool or whatnot?

Options
2»

Replies

• ThinGwen
    ThinGwen Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    It's one that displays the weight as a number, and needs batteries, as compared to one with a needle that then points to the correct number.
  • martabeerich
    martabeerich Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Yes. And it switches between ounces and grams. Because many foods are listed as one but not the other. Additionally, one of the easiest things is to put a container on the scale, zero it, then remove the amount of food i want. It makes it easier to measure without a ton of measuring spoons/cups. Or, putting a big bowl on the scale, then adding ingredients, zeroing it between each. It makes building a recipe so easy, and it's all scrupulously measured and accurate. And I put a refrigerator magnet up with conversion chart: cups, ounces, measuring spoons/cups, grams... (ex. 1 teaspoon = 5 grams, tablespoon = 15 grams, 4 TBS = 1/4 cup = 60 grams, etc.) I do this so I stay accountable for everything I put in my mouth.
  • akindofmagick
    akindofmagick Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Best thing I bought for this journey: NutriBullet (not MagicBullet - that model is underpowered and useless). Least useful device: immersion blender. I also like my Contigo blender bottles to transfer my smoothies into for drinking in the car. They are easy to clean, and have a nice wide mouth to drink from. No straw needed.
  • gldngrl7
    gldngrl7 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I love my 32 oz CamelBak Chute water bottle. Two of those a day and I'm gold. And no straw! Just a mouth shaped spout for drinking.