Half Way Results

Hey Guys,

We are halfway done and I would love to hear about any results you have had so far. It doesn't need to be specific to weight/bodyfat. Maybe you have more energy? Feel stronger? or can wake up early now with no problem! Any result you have to keep the group motivated would be great!

Replies

• tiffanlo7
    tiffanlo7 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey everyone! I've lost 9 pounds and nearly 2% body fat. I can tell I'm getting stronger and even more flexible (some of those moves are crazy!). Waking up early has never really been a problem for me, but I can tell that I'm able to get through the day more easily now that I'm starting my days with a work out. I feel lighter (push ups are getting easier!) and my pants fit more nicely. It doesn't hurt that my fiance likes to tell me he really means it when he says I'm looking leaner... I don't have to prompt him anymore =D
    I really like learning all these interesting moves too, I never would have known how much I don't like a twisting camel if it weren't for this class!! I also never would have known I was even capable of rowing while on one leg (stork!!) or how much I like trying it.
    Thanks Kara, you're an amazing instructor!! You make these rough morning workouts something worth getting up for!!
  • snowboarder25
    snowboarder25 Posts: 2 Member
    These workouts have definitely been fun, and Kara you really inspire us to get up early for these crazy moves. I almost convinced someone outside the class to try the one arm burpee yesterday

Amazing how sweaty and tired 30 min of non-stop moving can be! Also been eye-opening to track calories in the food diary...

Look forward to the second half of the challenge!!!