Start of the week and goals

Options
With the week starting I'd like to take some time and get to know what some goals are.......

Replies

• Fitformud16
    Fitformud16 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, my goal is gonna be to try and quicken my 10k jog, lower my first rubbish time within a couple of weeks :)
  • heathmarie143
    heathmarie143 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    My goal is just to get back in the swing of things. I want to start focusing on my meeting my calorie goal each day and hopefully get in at least a few workouts this week.
  • jennifermo16
    jennifermo16 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My goal is to eat super clean and push really hard. I am starting to see amazing results and just have to stay focused and keep pushing. I'm striving for strength. After I had my baby my entire body got so weak.
  • gutznglory
    gutznglory Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm striving for strength. After I had my baby my entire body got so weak.
    YES. I've had 3 kids in 4 years, which didn't leave a lot of time for strength training. =) I'm just finally able to sit up from a laying down position without rolling to one side. Yay for abs! Good job, jennifermo16!

My goals include feeling so fit that I can run and play with my kids without thinking whether I can do it or not; to have a waist that I feel comfortable tying a belt around; to be able to wear my clothes without constantly adjusting them so they fit around my body.

Now for the measurable goals--to fit into a 10/12 pant and Medium top; to be able to jog 3 miles in 30 minutes with no walking; to exercise 4x a week at a brisk pace, whether playing with kids or actually working out.