Hi everyone

Options
shellinut
shellinut Posts: 33 Member
I am new to this group and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Michelle and I am 41 years old. I have been overweight most of my life and it only got worse when I was diagnosed with MS 6 years ago. I have lost weight and gained it back many times. This time I started at 359 on October 2 and I am working with my primary care dr and my ob/gyn to lose weight this time around (as I need to have surgery so I need to lose 100 lbs before I can have laparoscopic surgery). I am taking some medication to help me lose weight and in the past week I've lost 6.2 lbs. I would love to see this group be active and if any of you would like to add me as a friend on here I would love to have more friends and have more motivators and inspiration.

Replies

• dksmith20110
    dksmith20110 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend invite. I started at 387. 55 year old male. So far I have been able to do this without weight loss meds or surgery. Logging alone does wonders in helping me know what I eat. Gradually been able to increase activity, mostly walking, but up to 60 mins per day from inactive over 6 months. Now around 299 lbs as of today.