Introductions, Goals & Measurements

Options
succeedin2
succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
Good Afternoon please introduce yourself! Tell a little bit about your goals these 12 weeks as we end the year in a major way!!!!!

Replies

• Fitformud16
    Fitformud16 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi ya, I've come back to MFP to get back into shape and want to get fitter by Xmas, just so I feel better and also get fitter to compete at OCR events next year and have fun doing them :)
  • FutureThoughts
    FutureThoughts Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Also have found my way back to MFP!
    5'6 F, High wt ever was this summer at 244. SW when coming back was 236 a week or so ago. I have a long way to go and breaking it into smaller chunks helps me. This challenge is right up my alley! Like the specific challenges you set for the week. Thanks! ...definitely though I posted this yesterday, oops! Haha
  • succeedin2
    succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Glad to have you as part of the group!
  • Lana4639
    Lana4639 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I have been using myfitnesspal over a year now and it has been tremendously useful in helping me lose 110lbs (recently regained 5lbs since I ate more and was unable to exercise while recovering from a lower back injury). I hope that at the end of the 12weeks I will lose between 12lbs -15lbs and enter the new year at 150lbs or lower. I also hope that I will see further improvement in the tightness of the skin all over my body.
  • vikiherring
    vikiherring Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I'm joining the challenge to take back my life. I was diagnosed with RA- rheumatoid arthritis 2 yrs ago and have gone from being 100% fit and active to almost 0%., from 135 to 175lbs at 5.0ft it was a struggle for me at first to accept my condition but I pushed through. As I learn more about my condition and its triggers, I've been able to conquer the fear and uncertainty. Now it's time to bring the sexy back- I'm rejuvenated and ecstatic about living my best life ever!
  • Commitment13
    Commitment13 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    HI all, I know I'm a little late to the game, but my name is Tiffany. I am on my 2nd week of Chalean extreme. I turn 25 in January and really want to get my life on track. Finally getting in shape and healthy is a big part of that. I am currently 151.7 and hope to get into the 130's before new years. My overall goal is to get to 125, and just to be the healthiest version of myself. hope this support can keep me focused, and motivated. Thanks in advance
  • Lana4639
    Lana4639 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    @Commitment13, hey it's great to meet you; 125lbs is my goal too. At the moment my weight fluctuates between 150 and 156 and I'm trying to figure out how to break my plateau that seems to be everlasting. I look forward to hearing more from you. Happy almost birthday!!!!!!
  • franfran1821
    franfran1821 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I took my measurements again today! First measurements were taken august 21. I've lost everywhere but gained in my arms. I've lost a total of 12.5 inches!