Happy Friday!!

Options
Please feel free to post ur sober days of the week here today, proud as a peacock. Brag on! I managed sun,mom, tues and wed, then I caved on thurs and will prob continue that trend this evening. Happy weekend all! Tty Monday! CHEERS!!

Replies

• AJMB704
    AJMB704 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Hi! I was alcohol free Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday! 3 glasses of wine last night, oof. Wasn't feeling the best this morning.
  • elizabethymartin
    elizabethymartin Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    @Anna14 I caved last night too. :/
  • elizabethymartin
    Options
    Bump it up it's Friday!! Brag on about how many days u made it! I pulled in a whopping three - not so good
  • lizwooshy
    lizwooshy Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Mon-thurs :). Have enjoyed two beers tonight
  • Ginnygirl5
    Ginnygirl5 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Cheers
  • elizabethymartin
    Options
    I think @lizwooshy is winning as of yet....
  • summerhol15
    summerhol15 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I havnt touched a drop of the lovely stuff since last Saturday. I had a horrible week at work & every night I had to say to myself "you know if you start you're not going to stop" so I've saved my self for my friends birthday bash tonight. I am so looking forward to happy drinking & soooo glad I didn't fall into wollowing in self pity drinking this week :)
  • elizabethymartin
    Options
    I havnt touched a drop of the lovely stuff since last Saturday. I had a horrible week at work & every night I had to say to myself "you know if you start you're not going to stop" so I've saved my self for my friends birthday bash tonight. I am so looking forward to happy drinking & soooo glad I didn't fall into wollowing in self pity drinking this week :) [/
    NICE!!! Have so much fun!!
  • AJMB704
    Options
    Oooof poor life choices last night :p

Had a looooot of wine. With friends. I don't think I'll drink the rest of the weekend...

I was pretty good this week, no alcohol Sunday, Tuesday or Wednesday. I had a social event Monday and one Thursday.
  • LisaTcan
    LisaTcan Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Hey! Here is what I had this week, considering I went from having 2-3 drinks a night I am feeling pretty good.

MON - 1 beer + 6 oz red wine
    TUES - 0
    WED - 6 oz red wine
    THURS - 6 oz red wine
    FRI - 0

I'm throwing my friend a birthday party tonight so I'm sure I'll have a few drinks, that motivated me to have nothing last night. Good work everyone!
  • elizabethymartin
    Options
    I'm well omw right now. But it's Saturday, not a school night lol
  • lizwooshy
    lizwooshy Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I think @lizwooshy is winning as of yet....
    To be fair, I was getting over a sore throat and a cold for most of the week, so that made it easy to avoid the booze haha. I plan on having a few drinks tonight, but I also am committing to going to the gym and food prepping tomorrow. Balance?
  • Fitby30orbust
    Fitby30orbust Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    No alcohol since Sunday for me!! NONE!! Not a single glass of wine or even a sip of the husband's beer. I am going to hold off until tomorrow night when I crack open a bottle of wine that we've been saving for a year in our wedding wine box (supposed to drink it last Sunday on our anniversary but never did). Not getting home from the gym til 8:15pm definitely helped me not drink. By the time I got home I just wanted to eat dinner and go to sleep. Cheers to the freakin weekend!
  • elizabethymartin
    Options
    No alcohol since Sunday for me!! NONE!! Not a single glass of wine or even a sip of the husband's beer. I am going to hold off until tomorrow night when I crack open a bottle of wine that we've been saving for a year in our wedding wine box (supposed to drink it last Sunday on our anniversary but never did). Not getting home from the gym til 8:15pm definitely helped me not drink. By the time I got home I just wanted to eat dinner and go to sleep. Cheers to the freakin weekend!

Have fun! Happy Halloween all if u can't be sober be safe!
  • AJMB704
    Options

Wow!!!! Good work!
  • AJMB704
    Options
    Stuck to water tonight. We went to a little gathering for my husband's grad school cohort. I still enjoyed myself and didn't feel awkward at all. I wasn't the only person who stuck to water and no one seemed to notice or care. Feeling good about it! I had enough beer yesterday and felt I should trade tonight for last night. Plus I have 2 events this weekend where I anticipate I will be drinking. One Saturday and one Sunday. Hope everyone else is doing well!
  • elizabethymartin
    Options
    Wishing everyone a good weekend! If u can't be sober be safe!!
  • tmbg1
    tmbg1 Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    Sober mon to Thursday this week
  • tmbg1
    tmbg1 Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    Working on moderation and was able to stop after 2 glasses of wine last night...woke up feeling great! Hope everyone else has a great weekend!
  • elizabethymartin
    Options
    Rubber ducky is kicking *kitten*!!! Go you!!