Exercise/Food & Nutrition challenges

Options
bekkadillon
bekkadillon Posts: 200 Member
edited October 2015 in Social Groups
Well, it looks like there are four of us left who weighed in this week! Way to stick with it! We have two weeks left then our challenge group will be over. I encourage all of you to find a new group on the main support board. These groups have given me the extra support and accountability that I have needed to stay on the right track. There are a lot of good ones there or start one of your own!

This weeks food challenge is to limit your eating out/fast food to once a week! This is tough, but with planning it should be a breeze!

The exercise challenge is to add 30 minutes of cardio exercise to your regular routine 3 times a week. If you already do a lot of cardio, add planks to your routine. Start with 30 seconds on day one and add 10 seconds everyday.

Happy logging!!

Replies

• Dictorbutt
    Dictorbutt Posts: 2,172 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the delay.
    I just posted my minutes under the Spreadsheet feed. ;)
  • Dictorbutt
    Dictorbutt Posts: 2,172 Member
    Options
    I nailed the cardio requirement this week! Woohoo!! On top of being extremely busy! ;)
    I wasn't able to accomplish the nutrition goal (are we still choosing one or the other?). I knew I wouldn't be able to tho being out of town this weekend.
    Other than that Challenges met! Good BUSY week!
    Oh yeah, I had to weigh in Thir before I left. Weigh was the same, 234, as I typically loss my weight toward the end of the week. :)
  • bekkadillon
    bekkadillon Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Great work! We are just choosing one challenge.