In search of some sisterly love.

Options

Replies

• myricariddick
    myricariddick Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I love to support. It's ok to to forgive ourselves for falling off the wagon as long as we get back on it Fiercely!
  • OcGrans8
    OcGrans8 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me I can always use motivation...as well as I love to see when people reach their goals. Please add me...
  • Samina1215
    Samina1215 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I need support as well. Just starting again
  • MsDeterMINEd3
    MsDeterMINEd3 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm always looking for new pals on a similar journey
  • muziique
    muziique Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Same here! More motivation, the better. Anyone, feel free to add me! On a new fitness journey and have a lot to lose but I'm ready for the challenge.
  • KiairaKay
    KiairaKay Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You can request me. I love seeing all of the great exercises MFP friends are doing to lose weight or stay fit. It encourages me in itself to get out and do something I can log too. Best of luck in your journey!
  • niketasmisco
    niketasmisco Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello my first time on MFP happy to join. I would like to be added too.
  • CLaukam
    CLaukam Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well !! Together we can achieve xx
  • Aola23
    Aola23 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Add me too! That goes to anyone and everyone! Would love some more friends to track my progress and enjoy the journey with!
  • wikkidwanda
    wikkidwanda Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Under no circumstances can you add me...

I'm kidding! I just didn't want to be a copy cat... lol. I've been on MFP since March of this year, haven't lost a lot of POUNDS, but I am noticably smaller and my pants are getting to be too big... that'll do for me. I'd love to have more motivation and offer mine in return, so feel free to add me, and mention that you saw me here pls

Have a fantastic day
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, please add me. I could use the support and would love to encourage you on your journey also.

• Mickey067
    Mickey067 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Ladies, I'm new to MFP. Would love to motivate and receive motivation. Please feel free to add me.
  • Discipline4results
    Options
    Hello ladies I'm back on my healthier lifestyle journey. I've lost weight in the past and gained it all back, plus some. Please add me as I'm looking for motivation and to be motivation for someone else.
  • bmoski1
    bmoski1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I am looking for new friends on MFP. I am not new to MFP. I have been on and off for about 2 years. I tend to have greater success when I have support for other individuals. I would love for us to motivate each other to reach our goals. Please add me!
  • highergoals1
    highergoals1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Add me!!
  • jxmom
    jxmom Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Trying to get off at least 30 more. Have lost 30 so far. We can do this ladies!!!
  • ctevis36
    ctevis36 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been on MFP almost three months. I exercise 4 - 5 times per week and I eat pretty healthy. You'll find once you're into your lifestyle change (I hate the word diet) around a month and a half to two months your goals will come naturally.
  • lhunter5
    lhunter5 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Add me looking for motivational people
  • luvemthick1978
    luvemthick1978 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm not so new been dealing with this battle for years but really made up in my mind to make changes..they say it takes 21 days to break a habit I'm on day 8 and so everyone that said add me will be added lol! Let's do it lady's
  • KiaraYakita
    KiaraYakita Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Shyne, i'm looking for friends who are working to get healthy as well. My friends and family all life very unhealthy lifestyles so I am in this alone. Would love to offer support and any help that I can :)
    Feel free to add me