Anyone need more mfp friends??

Options
Veeedot
Veeedot Posts: 122 Member
I've been in need of some support and motivation lately. :( I have had alot of weekends off making me yoyo :/ I need to be strong!

If anyone needs any support like me please feel free to add me :) and write a lil something if you to want to be added :)

Replies

• danielle1116mfp
    Options
    I definitely need some support! Are you still looking? Can I add you?
  • ck1227
    ck1227 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I love the support and log in daily - try to workout daily and eat clean 80%. Add me if you'd like : )
  • Veeedot
    Options
    thanks ive added u both :) its great to support each other :D
  • entwife
    entwife Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I need support too and I can like and comment on your newsfeed to cheer you on :)
  • AmyMCGS
    AmyMCGS Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    II'm always up for new MFP friends! I log in daily. Most days I log at least part of my food, LOL... but I'm trying to get myself back on track and that includes logging every bite. I've been eating a lot of fast food lately and I need the accountability of logging every bite to get me back on track!
  • Watch_Me_Shine416
    Watch_Me_Shine416 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!! :)
  • nmwade0927
    nmwade0927 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I currently have 0 MFP friends (joined today) so feel free to add me :-)
  • irishlass38
    irishlass38 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Add me too!! Anyone can....I love support from other moms!
  • Veeedot
    Options
    Thanks everyone. Ive added u all! welcome nmwade0927 ! :smiley: same here irishlass38 i think it makes such a difference havin support from others.
  • missmara19
    missmara19 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey I am a nursing mumma and would like some friends and support on my weightloss journey.. I log everything I eat :/ sometimes I slip up haha.
  • mummybananapants1
    Options
    Hi, always looking for friends to support and encourage and i will try my best too! please feel free to add me x
  • ashflud339
    ashflud339 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me too! All support helps!☺
  • jos82
    jos82 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    me me me!
  • lindsayzimliki
    lindsayzimliki Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just decided to start logging again. I have to get serious about weight loss. My youngest just celebrated her second birthday! I need help with motivation so please add me! I would be glad to provide support!
  • Veeedot
    Options
    Thanks for the add. :smile: hopefully we can all support each other :smile:
  • jaxxeemom
    jaxxeemom Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I need more friends!!! Feel free to add me : )
  • awhigum
    awhigum Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I need friends. Feel free to add me
  • Melgibbs
    Melgibbs Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I always am up for new friends on here. Feel free to add me. I love the accountability and the motivation. If I'm eating crap I want someone to call me out on it!!
  • awash10
    awash10 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I need more friends and a positive support team to stay on track to losing weight my goal is 35lbs
  • andie83520
    andie83520 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Veeedot wrote: »
    I've been in need of some support and motivation lately. :( I have had alot of weekends off making me yoyo :/ I need to be strong!

If anyone needs any support like me please feel free to add me :) and write a lil something if you to want to be added :)

i need some mfp friends but I'm not sure how to add anyone!