C25K, W4, D2 (Week 4, Day 2)

Options
DeeDiddyGee
DeeDiddyGee Posts: 601 Member
Who's in?!? I am sooo tired today, but it's my day to do W4, D2, SO I WILL DO IT. Will report back later after I crawl home from the gym. LOL

Replies

• DeeDiddyGee
    DeeDiddyGee Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    At the end of the work day today, I was soooo tired. I really, really, really, REALLY did not feel like going to the gym, but I did. I plugged in my earbuds, put on some Old Skool hard core rap and ran like I was being chased with a gun. I completed W4, D2, and will do W4, D3, on Friday.

How are you all doing? I must say, I am PROUD OF MYSELF for getting off my *kitten* and going to the gym after work. I kept my commitment to MYSELF!
  • lorengetsfit
    lorengetsfit Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm so proud of you! That is awesome!
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    I was back doing Couch to 5K today, after a 10 km run/walk funrun on Sunday, which was awesomely fun!

C25K: 3 minute run; 5 minute run; repeat.

I found it pretty easy after a bit of a struggle in the middle. I didn't stop straight away when it told me to, and kept going for at least 30 metres.

Yay me!
  • Mangsney
    Mangsney Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Yay you! I've kind of given up on exercise altogether at the moment. I'll get back to it, it's just... urgh, November...
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Mangsney wrote: »
    Yay you! I've kind of given up on exercise altogether at the moment. I'll get back to it, it's just... urgh, November...

Thanks!

Don't wait around for motivation. Just do it! :)