KETO here we go !! Need some friends that understand!

Options
efxboy
efxboy Posts: 9 Member
edited October 2015 in Social Groups
Hi guys, I'm relatively new to the keto diet but I've been doing my fitness pal for a few years now with varying degrees of success. My goal is to be climbing again in the next few years but to do this I need to drop my body fat percentage and lean up. I don't have much to lose but it's tough shifting what I have.
I have a little issue eating sometimes usually forgetting to or being too depressed to, I crashed 20lbs in a few weeks because of this, which was very worrying. However this is well on the way to being fixed :-)
So, I started the keto diet around three weeks ago and I'm having great success maintaining my weight and losing body fat. My metabolism is in overdrive and I feel hungry again and want to eat.!
Please feel free to add me as a friend as I'm highly motivated and a great motivator :-) I love reading success stories and getting inspiration from others particularly in what foods I can prepare and how best to manage fat and protein intake.

Thanks a bunch.!

Ryk

Replies

• eels4peels
    eels4peels Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I can adds you? :)
  • efxboy
    efxboy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks !
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    Welcome! So glad you're seeing success with this woe already. You can send me a request. I'm always up for new, like minded friends! :smile:
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    Yes, welcome! Btw, love your 2nd profile pic! lol
  • ThinnerHill
    ThinnerHill Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Add me please I'd love more keto friends.

• TD4PEPSI
    TD4PEPSI Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me also. Been on Keto for a couple of months and going well. Run a open dairy, and log daily.
  • Db8688
    Db8688 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Former Carb Cycler switching to Keto Cycling today. Current Goal - lose fat build muscle.
  • kholcomb51
    kholcomb51 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Restarting keto after going off the wagon for a while. I'd love new friends. And I know what you mean about being hungry: keto eating makes me ravenous, but for good fatty foods! Sending you a request.
  • SuesNewImage
    SuesNewImage Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    No probs with more friends so feel free.

Been on ketosis LCHF <25g for 4 months. Shed 27kg (59lb) in total
  • prairieprana
    prairieprana Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm just getting back into Keto (yay our fridge is fixed!) and am A-OK with more friends! Feel free to add me
  • Hermie123451982
    Hermie123451982 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Just started back on keto this week would love new friends to get ideas from.