Where is everyone? what have you been doing? And where are you with your goal?

Options
I have been good, camping a little, working out, looking for a new job which has been a little stressful, eating a few things I need to NOT, still eat my NS food, and watch what I eat for the most part. Need to straighten up and reach my goal. Not gaining, but not losing only a pound here and there, so I need to change this. I believe in the NS program, and I see the success here from so many of you, and we got this! we all can do this! I need to order more food soon. Blessings to you all keep up the great work.

Replies

• sznsido
    sznsido Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm still here. Got burned out of the ns food. Doing it on my own and I know I am not eating as many calories as I was while doing ns. I'm not starving or anything so I guess I'm doing okay. I'm down 66 pounds and would be okay if I could drop another 10 or so. Keep up the good work, you're doing great.
  • shedthesweater
    shedthesweater Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    znsido, you're doing awesome! So proud of you! I was getting really burned out on the food too. I take a break, then I use it again, and it seems to taste better. HA! I gained Two pounds this last week due to camping and a few too many beers. Yikes! I failed at tracking my food this last week which really kills me. I really can see what I'm eating as you know and it's when you know when to pull back on the reins. Are you doing anything special that we all need to know? If so I would love to hear about it. Keep up the awesome work, you should be so proud. I'm proud of you!!
  • shedthesweater
    Options
    Here is a little fun for Halloween a friends Glamper2csh7h2fzmmc.jpg
  • surrealchereal
    surrealchereal Posts: 60 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I'm still around too. I've been struggling. I haven't had any NS food shipments for about 2 and a half months. I haven't been paying real good attention to what I eat- You know, I'll make up for it tomorrow syndrome. I bought Halloween candy and ate all of it. I've gained 3 or 4 pounds :disappointed:
    So, I got my food ordered last night. And I'm going to get back on track. Last night I dreamt I had a double chin again! OMG it was a nightmare. I never remember my dreams but I have that one! lol I can't get it out of my mind. :smiley:
  • xKoalaBearx
    xKoalaBearx Posts: 181 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I've found tracking, including weighing/measuring, BEFORE EATING IT, to be the key. The NS foods honestly don't matter. We can have chips or chocolate or whatever every day. (I do!!) Just stay within, or around your daily calorie limit. And if you hit your maximum calories for the day, maybe tell yourself what I tell myself.... "I'll eat more chocolate tomorrow!"

Keep fighting!
  • shedthesweater
    Options
    I'm still around too. I've been struggling. I haven't had any NS food shipments for about 2 and a half months. I haven't been paying real good attention to what I eat- You know, I'll make up for it tomorrow syndrome. I bought Halloween candy and ate all of it. I've gained 3 or 4 pounds :disappointed:
    So, I got my food ordered last night. And I'm going to get back on track. Last night I dreamt I had a double chin again! OMG it was a nightmare. I never remember my dreams but I have that one! lol I can't get it out of my mind. :smiley:

I hear you! no worries we all do this. I haven't ordered in months either, and would love to, but needing to catch up on a few extra expenses that came up. Trying my best to eat well, but like you ate a few pieces of Halloween candy UGH! working out 4-5 times a week still, so this helps me maintain my weight, but I should be losing not maintaining at the moment. We got this! we both can do this and reach our goal. Hang in there, keep up the Can Do Attitude. Happy day!
  • shedthesweater
    Options
    I've found tracking, including weighing/measuring, BEFORE EATING IT, to be the key. The NS foods honestly don't matter. We can have chips or chocolate or whatever every day. (I do!!) Just stay within, or around your daily calorie limit. And if you hit your maximum calories for the day, maybe tell yourself what I tell myself.... "I'll eat more chocolate tomorrow!"

Keep fighting!

Awesome attitude! love it! sounds great to me.