November 1st Weekly weigh in

Options
curves2j
curves2j Posts: 144 Member
Didn't see a weekly check in for this week.

This challenge:

SW: 205
Week 1 201.6 -3.4
Week 2 198.2 -3.4
Week 3 197.2 -1.0
Total challenge loss -7.8 lbs

Replies

• ChandalNicole
    ChandalNicole Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I slept in lol. My week did not go well at all. Chinese food, pizza.. Oh my! It's been utter chaos around my house with everything but this is a new week!

Last week was 186. This week is 188. No good but it's not a complete failure for everything I've accomplished.
  • izhyeah
    izhyeah Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 167
    Goal weight: 150
    Current weight: 163

Love this challenge group! It's Keeping me focused and on track.
  • tvreruninvasion
    tvreruninvasion Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 147
    Goal weight: 130
    Current weight: 144.2

Back down from last week! Already went to the gym this morning so I'm feeling good. Struggled when I had to go out to eat for a celebratory dinner this week but I'm still doing well at home. Hope everyone else is enjoying their extra hour of sleep!
  • luv2liftElise
    luv2liftElise Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Traveled for half the week and had some issues with Trick or Treat candy but still managed to lose a little!
    SW: 173
    GW: 153
    CW: 169.4
  • istarith
    istarith Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 206

Week 1: 204.9 (-1.1 lb)
    Week 2: 202.5 (-2.4 lb)
    Week 3: 200.1 (-2.4 lb)

Total challenge loss: 5.9 lbs!

Super excited! The scale dipped below 200 this week (!!!!), but it evened out come Sunday. I'm still running 3 times a week (thank goodness that turned into a habit!) and only fell a bit behind because of Halloween... We have candy at work, and it's been really difficult - the trick for me of course is to log all the candies! High hopes for this week, though I'm trying to work through being ill with a viral infection... Can we say comfort food? Gonna try hard to stick with healthy soups!

Also, small success: I had to put something away at work, so I crouched down, figured out where it went, and shot back up to check on something else... Only realizing that I didn't laboriously grunt HNNGH when I stood up! Hahaha - my accidental Lord-have-mercy-I'm-out-of-shape noises are over!!
  • istarith
    Options
    curves2j wrote: »
    Didn't see a weekly check in for this week.

This challenge:

SW: 205
    Week 1 201.6 -3.4
    Week 2 198.2 -3.4
    Week 3 197.2 -1.0
    Total challenge loss -7.8 lbs

Heck YES!! Look at you GO; keep it up!! What the cuss is your secret?! Are you eating CLOUDS?!
    I slept in lol. My week did not go well at all. Chinese food, pizza.. Oh my! It's been utter chaos around my house with everything but this is a new week!

Last week was 186. This week is 188. No good but it's not a complete failure for everything I've accomplished.

No failure, indeed; we're all rooting for you, Chandal!! <3
  • erebar
    erebar Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    HW 165
    SW 145 (for challenge)
    GW 130

Today's weight 143

Due to getting sidetracked for 2 days my weight went back to up to 143. Had been down to 141.5. Hoping a little is water weight from the food and drink from Fri and Sat.
    Positive note this week. I was stressed about Halloween and the candy. I tend to start and can't stop so my plan was to not start. Even with friends over I was able to not dig my hole deeper and didn't eat the candy even though I had blown it with nachos and pizza.
    Onward and upward! ( well I guess downward is more appropriate- on the scale!)
  • erebar
    Options
    istarith wrote: »
    Starting Weight: 206

Week 1: 204.9 (-1.1 lb)
    Week 2: 202.5 (-2.4 lb)
    Week 3: 200.1 (-2.4 lb)

Total challenge loss: 5.9 lbs!

Super excited! The scale dipped below 200 this week (!!!!), but it evened out come Sunday. I'm still running 3 times a week (thank goodness that turned into a habit!) and only fell a bit behind because of Halloween... We have candy at work, and it's been really difficult - the trick for me of course is to log all the candies! High hopes for this week, though I'm trying to work through being ill with a viral infection... Can we say comfort food? Gonna try hard to stick with healthy soups!

Also, small success: I had to put something away at work, so I crouched down, figured out where it went, and shot back up to check on something else... Only realizing that I didn't laboriously grunt HNNGH when I stood up! Hahaha - my accidental Lord-have-mercy-I'm-out-of-shape noises are over!!

Way to stay positive and notice all the successes and changes! Hope you have a great week!
  • erebar
    Options

Great attitude! Hope next week goes smooth and is chaos free!
  • natyack
    natyack Posts: 56 Member
    Options

Absolutely not! Keep pushing, this week is a new week!
  • curves2j
    curves2j Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    @ChandalNicole I wanted to sleep in but had to get kitchen prepping done before heading out to the NFL game.

Thanks @istarith... I meal prep and fight hard to eat only what's logged on my MFP. It takes a lot of work but I am pushing through.

This week was hard- I was fighting a cold so not much exercise. Got back to it as soon as I felt better. Halloween was a mental struggle. Ended up at the movies to avoid the whole candy scene.
    Today was hard as well- went to NFL game which took like lunch time and dinner time. What I learned- be prepared take snacks
  • rilmarie999
    rilmarie999 Posts: 23 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    This challenge:

Overall SW: 163

Challenge Start 153
    Week 1 152lbs -1lb
    Week 2 151 - 1 lb
    Week 3 149 -2 lbs
    Total challenge loss -4 lbs

Really hard not to eat all that trick or treating candy!!!

• istarith
    edited November 2015
    Options
    @curves2j lol GOOD idea to bring snacks! I'm glad the movies worked, it sure wouldn't for me! Candy I can turn down if need be, but this lady loves her popcorn! (Besides: The one we frequent serves KETTLE CORN at no extra cost!!! I'd powerless to turn... it... down!!) Keep going, Madam Willpower!
  • ATHLegal
    ATHLegal Posts: 352 Member
    Options
  • erebar
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Good Job tatho2014 Hope you had a good week!
  • KT_3009
    KT_3009 Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    SW: 157
    Week 1: 151.6
    Week 2: 149.1
    Week 3: 146.2
    GW: 135
  • ChandalNicole
    ChandalNicole Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the great support!! :blush: You're all rocking this out! Great job! Any holiday is somewhat of a struggle but it seems that everyone handled this one quite well. Candy is somewhat easy to turn away. It's Thanksgiving that gets me. We can make it though!
  • mwoakey
    mwoakey Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    SW: 157
    CW: 153.4
    GW: 135

Up a couple pounds from last week. Boo! Had a rough end of the week and with Halloween - it just threw me off. Back on track this week!
  • deety3
    deety3 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    For the challenge:

SW - 205.6
    Week #1 - 202.2
    Week #2 - 199.2
    Week #3 - 198.4

Week's Loss: 0.8
    Total Loss: 7.2
  • asherbrenn
    asherbrenn Posts: 33 Member