Well Halloween is over!!

Options
SweetPeasMom55
SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
Well now that it's over can you pass the reduced candy without too much of ado?
Or is the bargain to much to resist and you stock up for stocking stuffers? lol

When my daughter was little she went to religion class and they did a candy exchange for x-mas. I always bought the reduced M&M's and put them in a xmas bag and it was always a big hit. LOL

Tomorrow I go to work early 5am take down all the fall decorations and turn it into xmas. Just finished working this evening but decorating I don't mind I like things just so. I always do our dept. I do not decorate my house so much. It's like by the time I'm ready to do it at home I'm tired of looking at it so I just do the bare minimum. Now this year with my daughter gone it'll be even a bigger effort to decorate.

Replies

• SenditToSarah
    SenditToSarah Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Wow that's an early morning! Rock it out lol. I'm pretty good about not buying the clearance candy. It'll be people putting it in the break room at work that will be tough for me. I know if I had extra candy laying around that's what I'd do, though, so I can't blame them.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    LOL it's probably their kids halloween candy... Think of it as tainted candy ;)
  • SenditToSarah
    Options
    LOL it's probably their kids halloween candy... Think of it as tainted candy ;)

yes!!! That's brilliant!!
  • SenditToSarah
    Options
    and today it's those nasty orange and black taffy gross things...you know. like trash bags of goo. easily avoidable.