Day two-sday

Options
Good luck all! In an effort to stay motivated I'm going to count my oz of water today. Feel free to join n post!

Replies

• LisaTcan
    LisaTcan Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Good for you! @elizabethymartin I had about four litres today! But I drink tons of water all the time.
  • AJMB704
    AJMB704 Posts: 590 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Woo! Tuesday, no booze day! I got a workout in after work and am now sipping sparkling water. Happy Tuesday night everyone.
  • elizabethymartin
    elizabethymartin Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Awesome job girls!! I went out to dinner w/ my parents and STILL didn't drink!! But I went over my calories by about a hundred. And I spent the whole day volunteering at my daughters school and didn't get a workout in. But on my feet all day. Restaurant food is sooooo caloric!! Blech- guilt
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    The only thing I drink outside of alcohol is water.
  • AJMB704
    Options
    dbanks80 wrote: »

Me too, mostly. My own personal rule is to save liquid calories for alcohol. So I stick with water, black coffee and alcohol only. :)
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    anna418 wrote: »
    dbanks80 wrote: »

Me too, mostly. My own personal rule is to save liquid calories for alcohol. So I stick with water, black coffee and alcohol only. :)

I am going to friend you LOL! I drink black coffee w/ splenda in the mornings after that I only like water and then I drink my WINE!!! LOL!

• elizabethymartin
    Options
    Bump- anyone have an inspiring mocktail cocktail recipe?
  • AJMB704
    Options
    No mocktail recipes here...I just stick to plain sparkling water! Eating salad and drinking sparkling water for dinner. We have holiday candy tasting at work tomorrow so I want to skimp on my calories a bit tonight.
  • lizwooshy
    lizwooshy Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately I had two beers last night. Today is a new day!
  • elizabethymartin
    Options
    Toast ur water to Tuesday. Good luck today all! I'm watching my friends kids and one is crying so much I want to drink already. They r lucky they're cute!!!
  • Ginnygirl5
    Ginnygirl5 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Have a great day everyone!
  • elizabethymartin
    Options
    So far so good....and I'd really really love a cocktail tonight. But I don't have the calorie room. :(
  • AJMB704
    Options
    I got some news that put me in a melancholy mood and my instinct is to grab a drink. But I am ignoring it and am going to process my feelings while drinking sparkling water.
  • elizabethymartin
    Options
    @AJMB704 sorry I did not see that last night to back u up! How did u do?
  • AJMB704
    Options
    I abstained, and am feeling better today. I got in the tub after dinner so I couldn't access the kitchen :D
  • elizabethymartin
    Options
    @AJMB704 brilliant! Wish I had done the same. Or washed my tub lol
  • elizabethymartin
    Options
    Question- has anyone found credibility in the five week projection shown when u complete ur journal for the day? I feel like I'm losing weight sooooo much slower than that! Maybe I'm losing inches, I didn't keep track. Frustrating. Especially since I cut my drinking down at least 75%!! Having said that I was a huge drinker before I started this....
  • tmbg1
    tmbg1 Posts: 1,287 Member
    Options
    I really want a drink tonight.. Gonna stick with sparkling water .. I'm very pissy right now.
  • LisaTcan
    LisaTcan Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Good week for me! Nothing to drink since Saturday. I hate to admit it but it's been easier since my husband is away on business. He drinks every night and it is so hard not to join him.

@elizabethymartin I don't really take that projection very seriously. It is frustrating!
  • TriniDiva_PA
    TriniDiva_PA Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Day 2 for me without alcohol o:)

I would love to have a glass of wine right now, but what I'd love even more is to see NOT having any alcohol during the week make a difference on the scale again this wkend when I weigh on Saturday. I just keep telling myself, "You've been through much worse. You can and will get through the next 3 days without alcohol."