Progress

Options
NJbabe
NJbabe Posts: 113 Member
edited October 2015 in Social Groups
With 2 months left until the winter holidays, I was wondering: how is everyone doing?

I've lost 44 lbs. (20 kg.) since April 13th. I'm 5'6" and I've gone from size 22 to size 18 (same stores/brands.) A few weeks ago, I started going to the gym twice a week and working with a personal trainer. We do 30 min. of high-intensity circuit training and/or weight lifting, followed by 30 min. of cardio. I'm going to increase it to 3 times per week in the middle of November. I also take my dog to a park for longer walks whenever I get a chance.

I expect to lose another 26.4 lbs. (12 kg.) by the end of the year. I'm looking forward to hearing your success stories! :)

Replies

• amber_tegeler
    amber_tegeler Posts: 9 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I've lost 117 pounds since January 5th. We got a gym membership and have been running 5 miles 3 times a week and lifting 2 days a week. I'm hoping to lose another 15-20 pounds by the end of the year that will put me a few pounds away from my goal weight.
  • NJbabe
    NJbabe Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's impressive! :) Very nice job and thank you for sharing. Would you happen to have any before/after pics you'd like to share?