Happy Friday!!

Options

Replies

• lizwooshy
    lizwooshy Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Last night was sober as I was DD. Worked out well :) going to enjoy some beers tonight
  • tmbg1
    tmbg1 Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Enjoyed my vino on Friday and Saturday night....now back to AF until next Friday! Time to stock up on sparkling water for the week. :)
  • AJMB704
    AJMB704 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Good work, both of you! I had 2 drinks Friday, a million on Saturday, and 1 mimosa this morning as an attempt to cure my hangover. It sort of worked...
  • elizabethymartin
    elizabethymartin Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I had one cocktail wed. That was it. I'm gonna try try try tonight but in laws, hockey game, 10 yr old daughter, I'm not driving....u do the math. Happy weekend friends.
  • AJMB704
    Options
    Happy Friday! Tonight we have 5 friends coming over (my husband's grad school pals and their spouses, plus one single). They are pretty light drinkers so I don't think we will have more than a couple drinks. Enjoy your weekend, all.
  • tmbg1
    Options
    Looking forward to a few glasses of vino tonight after my workout. Have been AF since Sunday, so I'm gonna enjoy this!
  • TriniDiva_PA
    TriniDiva_PA Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    TGIF B)

I had a well-deserved vodka & Crystal Light with dinner. I made it through the week, AF, and for that, I'm grateful. I've definitely come a long way -- Bottoms up!
  • AJMB704
    Options
    Shared a glass of white and a glass of red with my husband, for a total of one full glass tonight. (Told you these friends are light drinkers - in fact, 2 of the 7 total didn't drink at all.) We played a bunch of games and ate a bunch of food and had a blast.
  • cindytw
    cindytw Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Hi all I am new here! Great job everybody!! Tonight is really a school night for me but I really don't care it was a bad day! i am still down from what I normally would have had this week so it's progress in the right direction!
  • TriniDiva_PA
    Options
    cindytw wrote: »
    Hi all I am new here! Great job everybody!! Tonight is really a school night for me but I really don't care it was a bad day! i am still down from what I normally would have had this week so it's progress in the right direction!

@cindytw , Progress is progress; good job and welcome to the group. You'll love it!
  • LisaTcan
    LisaTcan Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    @cindytw welcome!!

This week was OK for me. Nothing to drink Sunday - Tuesday. I was at a conference for work (I was on the planning committee) and I had 1 small glass of wine Wednesday and 3 small glasses Thursday. For me - not terrible!

Friday night I went out to celebrate wrapping the conference and had 4 drinks.
  • tmbg1
    Options
    Had four glasses of wine and then threw up all night
  • tmbg1
    Options
    Still trying to figure out if it is food poison or my tolerance down from going af
  • elizabethymartin
    Options
    Trini and ducky, go u guys w/ the booze free weeks!! And trini, crystal light as a mixer????? That's commitment my friend.
  • elizabethymartin
    Options
    Happy Friday. Hoping my day turns around. Hope u all have good w/e's !
  • AJMB704
    Options
    Happy Friday all! We will probably open a bottle of wine tonight to share and will pick up some groceries from the store.

Tomorrow night we have a reservation for one of America's best restaurants right in our own neighborhood. (We are so lucky to live in a foodie Mecca.) Anyway, we have had this reservation for SIX MONTHS. I cannot wait. They offer an optional wine pairing - yesssss!

Other than that, we will be starting to stock up for thanksgiving and get going on cleaning and prepping. Hope everyone else has a great weekend.
  • tmbg1
    Options
    Hurray!!! Ready for a nice glass of merlot!
  • TriniDiva_PA
    Options
    Cheers! I'm enjoying a vodka & diet pepsi tonight and it tastes SO good. I stayed AF Mon-Thurs and I hit my goal weight this week. I'm celebrating :-)
  • AJMB704
    Options
    Cheers! I'm enjoying a vodka & diet pepsi tonight and it tastes SO good. I stayed AF Mon-Thurs and I hit my goal weight this week. I'm celebrating :-)

Huzzah! That's awesome, congrats! I am enjoying half a bottle of rosé bubbly and my husband is enjoying the other half. I am eating steelhead poke for dinner and some pita chips with spinach & artichoke hummus. Perfect meal for me. I love snacking/grazing as a meal! Very happy it's Friday and looking forward to relaxing on the couch with my husband tonight.
  • LisaTcan
    LisaTcan Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday! Congrats on reaching your goal weight @TriniDiva_PA

I went out for dinner but just had one pint of beer :)