Trying to get back to hs weight!

Options
kjl5959
kjl5959 Posts: 1 Member
Hi ladies. I'm 5'5 and weigh 142 lbs, trying to get to 125. I need more motivation, and thought this group might help.

Replies

• niniundlapin
    niniundlapin Posts: 327 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Welcome & good luck!! You can do it :)
  • Notreadytoquit
    Notreadytoquit Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Ultimately it's a matter of improving nutritional knowledge, reducing calorie intake and exercise. Logging is a good start. You will start to recognize what eating habits have caused your weight gain, realize certain nutrient empty foods have high caloric values & with dedication to detail begin to make better food choices which will result in weight loss.
  • mjhatfield152
    mjhatfield152 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Heya! It is hard to lose weight but you can do it! This app really helps. When I first started trying to lose weight I started at 150 lbs and lost 15 lbs in a few months! It will take time, but as long as you manage your food intake and exercise you can do it :) just change one thing at a time so you don't get overwhelmed
  • dianaiku
    dianaiku Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Me too! I was 162 pounds max in high school. I am 175 pounds now so not far to go. My goal is 117 pounds.

To OP, you can do it! Don't let age stop you.
  • AshLatch84
    AshLatch84 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I was 128lbs when I graduated from high school. I can't get that number out of my head. If I could get down to 130 I would be thrilled!
  • Sherryfood95
    Sherryfood95 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    This app is addicting which really helps. It motivates me to be more active cause it's shows the calorie burn. Choice is clear - eat less or move more. This tracking really helps reinforce that everyday.