Options
HLaR79
HLaR79 Posts: 1,519 Member
It's Monday! I hope everyone has a great week! Set your goals and work hard

Replies

• HLaR79
    Options
    Yesterday was a crappy day in my house, so i ate a big bag of chips and a container of sour cream to myself! Its been a few months since i binged like that, i wanted to throw up all night after that!
    Today i am doing extra water and small meals and fighting the carb cravings!! To many carbs this weekend

Goals
    1) drink lots of water, only 1 soda a day or less
    2) protien for breakfast, i seriously ate macaroni and cheese this morning
    3) limit snack and eat before 830 pm
    4) plan for the future, set my personal goals for 2016 because its stressing me out to not have them!
    5) post here everyday
  • HLaR79
    Options
    Tuesday post:
    Monday went well, i ate dinner then no snacking, i meant to, i really wanted some popcorn but i fell asleep! I also only had my one can of soda yesterday, which i didnt finish because i had drank so much water! Yay!

Hope everyone else is having a good start to their week
  • faithofamustardseed
    Options
    Hi I just joined the group and I'm excited. Weighed in at 303, I have a long way to go to reach my goal of 160ish.
  • jltheis7
    jltheis7 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Not having a great week...eating a lot of bread and baked goods to cope with stress....not happy with myself at all.
  • HLaR79
    Options
    Welcome @faithofamustardseed hope you find some support here!
    @jltheis7 im sorry your week is not going well, i go for the breads too when im stressed out, if only we craved cucumbers and celery

Wednesdays post:
    Tuesday went well except i ate food late and ended up irritating my reflux so i was up every hour eating tums, i did a weigh in today and was down another 0.8 lbs yay! although MFP says my weight loss as 5 lbs i am actually down 12 from my highest now, its been almost a year, its slow as molasses but its moving the right way!

Today went well for water and eating as well, very limited snacking though i finally got my popcorn today! my husband took me out for lunch and my lunch came with a donut, i ate a few bites then gave the rest to my husband, i alos gave the rest of my soda too him, this week i just dont want it!

Hope everyone s week continues to go well, or improves!
  • HLaR79
    Options
    Thursday post
    Work went well today, i had to do some running around and supper was sort of crap food, but it was a good day! i am drinking a lot of water again and it feels nice! Also i am getting a new office next week with out the terrible stairs so maybe i wont feel so chained to my desk

• faithofamustardseed
    Options
    Had a good day, stayed within my calorie count.
  • jltheis7
    jltheis7 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Stayed within calories, exercised, drank water and did all that good for you stuff. But getting a cold so feel just worn out.

HLaR79, how are you doing tracking your steps?
  • HLaR79
    Options
    @faithofamustardseed sounds like you had a good day the other day
    @jltheis7 i hope you start to feel better
    I am doing good with getting more active but i dont wear my pedometer every day because it falls off a few of my pairs of pants!! Im hoping for a fitbit or something similar for christmas

Hope everyone has a good Weekend!