Is this group active?

alf1163
alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
Hello! Is this an active group? I haven't seen any posts. Are we starting October 1? Oct to Dec are hard times for me. That is when I tend to let go and throw out all the good work I've done early in the year. I'm normally having to lose anywhere from 7-15lbs in January. I would love to break that bad habit this year!!!

Replies

• madifehling
    madifehling Posts: 71 Member
    Hi alf1163! Yes, this group is active, thank you for posting! The holidays are a tough time, and we offer a free Eat Smart, Move More, Maintain, don't gain! Holiday Challenge if you are interested in joining. To sign up, please go to www.esmmweighless.com and click the "Holiday Challenge" tab. The Holiday Challenge runs from November 16-December 31st so that is why no one has posted in here yet. But it's never too early to start the support! : )
  • Dietbully
    Dietbully Posts: 2 Member
    The holiday's are always a challenge for me; it's my favorite time of year. I'm working on a 30 # weight loss that has taken 20 years to put on... I dread the holiday sweet treats.
    Maybe we can support each other and not have to lose that extra 10 #'s that come with the season.
  • sjosterhout
    sjosterhout Posts: 2 Member
    How do I join this discussion group? I have already signed up for the challenge.
  • sjosterhout
    sjosterhout Posts: 2 Member
    Got it! Thanks anyway. Look forward to it starting
  • Skinny_Kitty
    Skinny_Kitty Posts: 136 Member
    Joined the challenge! Hopefully, this year I will be able to stay strong and make right choices during this holiday season!
  • Serenity5
    Serenity5 Posts: 2 Member
    edited October 2015
    Can't wait for the challenge to start ! Didn't realize there was a group on here glad they put it in the email good luck everyone :)
  • luckey88
    luckey88 Posts: 13 Member
    Hi, I joined the challenge and I'm going to try to join planet fitness this weekend. I would like to break the cycle of making bad choices during the winter months. Wishing everyone good luck. November 16th here we come!!!
  • madifehling
    Dietbully wrote: »
    The holiday's are always a challenge for me; it's my favorite time of year. I'm working on a 30 # weight loss that has taken 20 years to put on... I dread the holiday sweet treats.
    Maybe we can support each other and not have to lose that extra 10 #'s that come with the season.

You can do it! We are in this together, fighting off that extra 10 pounds. This year will be a year of healthy treats and small steps. We will maintain together!
  • madifehling
    How do I join this discussion group? I have already signed up for the challenge.

You are signed up for this discussion board! Thanks for posting, keep checking back to share your progress and support others :smile:
  • madifehling
    Joined the challenge! Hopefully, this year I will be able to stay strong and make right choices during this holiday season!

YES! This will be a year for all of us to stay strong and make the right choices. By preparing our minds early and planning ahead, we are already setting ourselves up for success. :smile:
  • madifehling
    Serenity5 wrote: »
    Can't wait for the challenge to start ! Didn't realize there was a group on here glad they put it in the email good luck everyone :)

Thank you! We just added this group this year as an extra support for participants, I am so glad you joined! Thank you for signing up and keep checking back here :smile:
  • madifehling
    luckey88 wrote: »
    Hi, I joined the challenge and I'm going to try to join planet fitness this weekend. I would like to break the cycle of making bad choices during the winter months. Wishing everyone good luck. November 16th here we come!!!

Way to go Luckey88!!! Did you join Planet Fitness? We wish you luck as well and we are here cheering you on. November 16th will be here soon and you are already ahead of the game by joining a gym! :smiley:
  • Crharris13
    Crharris13 Posts: 4 Member
    I signed up on the email link but have not received the welcome email. I'm joining the group on here to make sure I get registered.
  • witt83
    witt83 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm excited for the challenge and seeing if I can maintain my weight this holiday season!
  • luckey88
    Yes, I did join. I hope to start planet by Monday at the latest. I have already started getting in habit of logging my foods here also. Thank you all for your support.
  • luckey88
    witt83, I have faith in you, I know you can do it. We all are right here with you.
  • marybbrown1104
    marybbrown1104 Posts: 5 Member
    All ready for the 2015 Holiday Challenge!!! Printed up all my food diaries and weight maintenance log.
  • luckey88
    Way to go Mary, I'm glad I checked here, I'd better go and do that too. Good luck EVERYONE!!!!
  • madifehling
    Crharris13 wrote: »
    I signed up on the email link but have not received the welcome email. I'm joining the group on here to make sure I get registered.

Please email holidaychallenge@esmmweighless.com if you have not received a Welcome Email and/or the first newsletter that was sent out this morning. :)
  • madifehling
    witt83 wrote: »
    I'm excited for the challenge and seeing if I can maintain my weight this holiday season!

Yes! You can do it Witt83! We are all here cheering you on : )