Greating/Introductions

Options
2»

Replies

• SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    @touchmytoes81 You could also try the library for exercise dvd's try them out for free. :smiley:
  • _arizona
    _arizona Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm so excited for this challenge. I was hit by a drunk driver two weeks ago and that has made me want to get healthy and make myself a better person. I feel blessed to be okay with minor injuries and damage to my car.

So let's do this!
  • lasagnas
    lasagnas Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I was on team ghost for the Fall Challenge and LOVED it, so I'm looking forward to doing this challenge with you guys!

F25, 5'5", HighestW: 209, SW: 189, CW: 171, ChallengeGW: 160, GW: 135
  • shannonin
    shannonin Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone! Thought I'd introduce myself. I'm F30, 5'6", SW 329.4, CW 302, GW for Challenge: 290, UGW 150. I'm looking forward to getting started on the challenge, having someone else counting on me to do my part really helps with the motivation!
  • Kacerz114
    Kacerz114 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey all! So excited to be a part of the team! I did well in the last challenge (Go Team Zombie!) so i'm hoping to keep that going in this one!

F25, 5'0", SW 185 lbs, CW 140 lbs, GW for Challenge 130 lbs, UGW 114 lbs.
  • rubyday08
    rubyday08 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi team. I'm new to mfp and Reddit. I thought I'd give it a try to get me motivated. CW: 142.4 GW: 130 UGW:124. I just started working out last week again after a hiatus. I'm pumped to have this motivational group. I booked a trip to Cali Jan 7th so this challenge is perfect!!
  • MrsBeardsNBrew
    MrsBeardsNBrew Posts: 1 Member
    Options

F/23/5'2" - SW: 145 / GW: 130ish (UGW is 115)

Hi guys! Super pumped to feel like my old self again. Let's do this!
  • tnettleton
    tnettleton Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, this is my first challenge and just the thing I need to stop the winter comfort eating from taking a hold. F42, 5'0, SW 168lbs, CW 154lbs, GW for challenge 146lbs.

Good luck everyone! :)
  • agirlandhergame
    agirlandhergame Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! So this is my first challenge and I'm rather new to the loseit community, I am very excited. I'm a nurse by profession and I am on my feet a lot but we also snack a lot at work. That's one of my big weaknesses. Well, that and beer. I love homebrewing. My husband and I hope to start trying to have a child next year so it would be ideal to lose some weight. My starting weight is 196, goal for this challenge is 190, and my overall goal is 160. Please feel free to add me to your friends list. Go team reindeer!
  • conquerthemountain
    conquerthemountain Posts: 5 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Whoops.. just looked at the tracker and saw my team wasn't Reindeer. Doh. Feel free to delete!
  • stevenlkirby
    stevenlkirby Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

M/30/5'8'' - SW 340 GW 160 (eventually) CW 337 Goal for challenge 320,

Hi everyone! This is the first time I have participated in a challenge. I have yo yo-d between 340 and 300 for the last couple years and I really need to make lasting changes so I can lose the weight and keep it off. My biggest challenge is binge eating and staying motivated. I can have a great couple months then go on a bad binge and lose all motivation to keep going. I look forward to participating with everyone and I am hoping that being part of a group will keep me motivated and on track!
  • dakinebraddah
    dakinebraddah Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

M/25/5'6" SW 180 CW 150 - Winter Challenge Goal 140 - Ultimate Goal 130

Got serious about trying to cut the fat earlier this year. Made some good progress with diet (counting calories with MFP) and exercise (walking/running/swimming). Had a good time in the Fall Challenge. But lately I've hit a bit of plateau, work has really ramped up in the last month and a half and so has my stress. I've been keeping active but overeating on stressful days. Net result I was stuck in the 155-150 range for all of October and the scale started moving the wrong way at the start of November.

But I'm starting to get back on track and I hope the winter challenge helps to keep me accountable. Excited to get down to business with Team Reindeer!
  • kaetoro
    kaetoro Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    F/ 29/ 5'2" // SW 185/ CW 183 (BMI~34)/ GW 170/ UGW 130

Hello! Please feel free to add me. :)

This is my first time doing a Lose It Challenge. I have also joined a Diet Bet game this week. I bet $30 that I would lose 7.5 lbs (4% of starting weight) by 12/08. I've been overweight or obese since I was about 13. (with one year where I lost weight, but then gained it back). I typically lose & gain weight throughout the year. Lately, it's started to creep up. So, I needed this to help keep me motivated. Good luck to everyone!
  • kaetoro
    kaetoro Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Kacerz114 wrote: »
    Hey all! So excited to be a part of the team! I did well in the last challenge (Go Team Zombie!) so i'm hoping to keep that going in this one!

F25, 5'0", SW 185 lbs, CW 140 lbs, GW for Challenge 130 lbs, UGW 114 lbs.

Wow, congrats on your previous challenge/ weight loss. Any tips? My current weight is similar to your original starting weight, and I'm close to your height.
  • CplClay86
    CplClay86 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    woohoo! F/29/5'3"/SW 275/CW 267.5/GW 200.

Let's kick this pig!
  • alexchix7
    alexchix7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Very excited for this challenge! 24/f 5'4'' When I was 18 years old I was up to 180 lbs. Got down to 145, and then after law school went back up to 155-160. My SW for this challenge 155lb, CW: 154.6, GW: 145. I have a big problem with carbs so I am trying to cut out bread and pastas from my diet. We will see how that goes. Let's go Team Reindeer!
  • ccarlst
    ccarlst Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm glad to be doing this with a team - I just moved for my job, so don't have an in person support network yet! I'm 23/f/5'5.5", SW 146/CW 132.6/GW 128 for this challenge, UGW: 125. Winter will be a tough time to do this but I'm excited and the motivation of not letting the team down is already helping!