Hi I'm a 45 year old mother of 4 children I need a change

Options
JI6269
JI6269 Posts: 3 Member
I'm a petite woman 4'6 weighing at 127 lbs since I started my diet tomorrow it will be 1 week on my journey to lose wait since then I lost 3 lbs. It's frustrating when I step on the scale and hate what I will see. My primary Dr advised me to lose weight due to having high blood pressure and pre diabetes and fibromyalgia losing weight will improve my health and start feeling good about myself again.

Replies

• NoeKa
    NoeKa Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey JI6269. I am a mommy of 2 (just turned 40...ugh!) and I am constantly challenged to find/make time for me in my daily schedule. I am very lucky not to have any health issues at this time and am determined to drastically lower those risks. Friend request request sent- :)
  • jsreddblaze
    jsreddblaze Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am also in my struggle. 65 days and uggghhh nothing. No progress.
  • airoberts1
    airoberts1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am a 42 yr old mother of 3 and also find it hard to make time to exercise. I have run the last two years in an obstacle race called MudHero and had a fabulous time! I plan on doing it again this coming summer and want to do much better on my finishing time than the previous run but I need to get into MUCH better shape! Currently 5' tall at 146 lbs.
  • skinny4me2be
    skinny4me2be Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Mom of 2 - age 46 - been trying to lose on my own for 2 years...nothing...gained instead. :-( Gotta button things up.
  • crispaholicshaz
    crispaholicshaz Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I am 44 and got few health issues at mo.. Found i have simple cysts on my kidneys & 1 on my ovary & sludge in my gall bladder. Gained 11lb more since i first came on here, didnt lose a pound & lost motivation after 6month. Now at heaviest i have ever been.. 13stone.. I know i need to shift this weight for my health. Diabettes (soz cant spell) runs through both mums & dads family so only a matter of time unless i do something now.. Got blood tests due on 23rd Nov.. Hoping they come back with positive news.. And give me that kick i need to chuck myself into this properly...
    Dr said once we know whats going on with me, he will referer me to dietetian ( lol,cant spell that either)

i find it hard to eat smaller portions, LOVE CRISPS!!! Trying to cut back on bread, but what do u have instead?