Shred it with Weights

Options
ickybella
ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
Ok, so tomorrow is supposed to be Shred it with Weights. However, if you are not familiar with kettlebell workouts, this might not be for you. Jillian's kettlebell form is...not entirely correct. Her one-handed swings are more of a squat, and snatches (yes I know, hilarious) look nothing like the ones in this workout. If you already know proper kettlebell/dumbbell form for this workout, feel free to do it. I plan to. If you do not feel comfortable, though, go ahead and do any of the other workouts in this program, or any 20-30 minute high intensity workout of your choice.

You can always do the 'Quick' version of No more Trouble Zones. It's just NMTZ without the floor work, and you can find it in this playlist on YouTube:

Replies

• bussyfeso
    bussyfeso Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Just seeing this. Great work
  • bussyfeso
    bussyfeso Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    And thanks for the tip about Quick trouble zones. I was wondering it was
  • ickybella
    Options
    bussyfeso wrote: »
    And thanks for the tip about Quick trouble zones. I was wondering it was

You're welcome! :)
  • Ladybug_1794
    Ladybug_1794 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Ok yeah I'm just going to do the level 1 again cause I don't even have weights
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Well I missed this one but I thinki might do some other kettle bell workout. I could use a paint can or water jug?
  • ickybella
    Options
    Well I missed this one but I thinki might do some other kettle bell workout. I could use a paint can or water jug?

Sure, sounds good!
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Well I just did the vid and used a normal weight was ok methinks!
  • ickybella
    Options
    Well I just did the vid and used a normal weight was ok methinks!

Excellent!