Motivation accountability and support November 16 to 22

Options
HLaR79
HLaR79 Posts: 1,519 Member
Good morning,

Last week was quiet here!

Lets see some goals posted and some support!

My goals this week,
1) no soda -i drank a weeks worth this weekend
2) post here every day
3) log my meals
4) no night time eating (it makes me sick)

I am having cramps from hell -uggg! I didnt even bring any advil, :(

Last week went well for me excpet my weekend was all eating out and crappy food! I need a week of clean eating! I started this morning off with 2 turkey pepperoni sticks, an apple, a black tea and a water, good start :)

Hope everyone has a great week!

Replies

• FloraJL
    FloraJL Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    GOAL: I would like to take a small break every two hours at work to walk around the building.
    17761776 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    That sounds great!! Gayle Minneapolis
  • HLaR79
    Options
    Tuesday:
    So yesterday goal 1, no soda, yesterday 2 hours after post, drinking a bottle of diet pepsi! Okay day two no soda and doing good so far lol!

I have had a tummy ache most of the day so i have not had much to eat but now i am hungry! I am thinking of running out for some soup and a bagle!

Anyways my other goals are coming along :)
    Hope everyone has a great night
  • jltheis7
    jltheis7 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    While pop isn't something I drink much of, I certainly have those things that I just can't resist sometimes. Hope you got through Tuesday without one!

My goals this week:
    1. Time management: if I don't manage my time well, I don't eat well nor do I get my exercise in for the day.
    2. Drink water consistently throughout the day; I have been drinking enough, just in morning and at night.
    3. Finish my vision board that my students convinced me to make.

• arlong426
    arlong426 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    New to this group. I am 315 pounds but working to get that lower.

My goals this week:

1. No fast food
    2. Participate and not just watch my cousins dance fitness classes on YouTube
    3. stay away from chocolate
    4. Try and get back into doing my stretch band exercises for flexibility.

I hope you lovely ladies are having and productive week and are staying on your goals, I am really needing friends and support so if you would like to add me as as friend that would be great!
  • HLaR79
    Options
    Im here! Wednesday post!
    Jltheis i did stay away from the soda day 2 now i am pleased with myself! I am going to the states next weekend and it will be lots of soda and eating out so i really need a big effort the next few days! And a good plan when i am there, decide what i really want and what i can give up

Welcome arlong!!!
  • jltheis7
    Options
    Awesome on resisting the lure of the dreaded pop. Didn't do so well myself but every day is a restart opportunity, right?

Goals:
    1. Managing my time better but still could be better.
    2. A+ on the water
    3. One more item on the board but lots of space left to fill. It is a nice visual for what's behind the weight...missing things in my life so trying to fill it with food.

Welcome, arlong! Hope you joined in the dancing!

• HLaR79
    Options
    Jltheis: yes every day is a new one and we cant let yesterday haunt us! I broke down today and had 1 diet coke, but thats not vad, 2 in a week down from my 4-5 a day habit!
    I really like the idea of the dream board!

So tired!!! Off to bed for me
  • HLaR79
    Options
    Okay, this morning i decides to try on the biggest of my old pants that didnt fit anymore, i got one pair on, they are a bit snug but i can wear them all day I think! Thats after losing 12 lbs (only 5 shows here because of my mfp starting weight) but yay i missed these pants! The second pair doesnt fit yet but i will try those on when i hit my next goal which is to get under 300. I am at 316 (highest 328)

Yay!
  • jltheis7
    Options
    Those NSVs are the best aren't they? Yay!

Braved the slippery roads to go to Curves this morning. Now I am making some meals for the freezer so I have some healthy quick meals for work days. Better get back to it!