Day 5 No Jive

Options
succeedin2
succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
just think we only have 11 weeks to go! What are your goals for the next few weeks?

Replies

• succeedin2
    Options
    Did you do Your before pics and measurements?
  • giftbouquets
    giftbouquets Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Didn't do photos or measurements. My main aim is to get back into the clothes I was wearing 2 years ago. Then I was 19 lb lighter, but it looked a lot more because I was regularly doing pump, boxercise and spin. Really think that exercise is the key for me.
  • FutureThoughts
    FutureThoughts Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I haven't taken measurements because I don't know where my tape measure is (I moved AGAIN) in july/august. Still boxes to undo, haha. I know I should do them, but I don't want to buy another tape. I did however take v. embarrassing before pics. And even wrote the date and weight on them.

Goals for the next few weeks are to continue walking 3+ miles 6/7 days of the week and getting a strength workout in on 3-4 days/wk. I'm going out of town a lot so it'll be a challenge for sure!! I think a realistic goal is to do 1 full real pushup by Halloween! (currently on my knees for them)
  • succeedin2
    Options
    Didn't do photos or measurements. My main aim is to get back into the clothes I was wearing 2 years ago. Then I was 19 lb lighter, but it looked a lot more because I was regularly doing pump, boxercise and spin. Really think that exercise is the key for me.

You know what works for you! Awesome
  • succeedin2
    Options
    I haven't taken measurements because I don't know where my tape measure is (I moved AGAIN) in july/august. Still boxes to undo, haha. I know I should do them, but I don't want to buy another tape. I did however take v. embarrassing before pics. And even wrote the date and weight on them.

Goals for the next few weeks are to continue walking 3+ miles 6/7 days of the week and getting a strength workout in on 3-4 days/wk. I'm going out of town a lot so it'll be a challenge for sure!! I think a realistic goal is to do 1 full real pushup by Halloween! (currently on my knees for them)
    succeedin2 wrote: »

It sounds like you have a great routine!!!!!
  • franfran1821
    franfran1821 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I do have pics and a tape measure. I dont like the tape because i dont know how to use it. The numbers are always really different so i know im not measuring the same places
  • succeedin2
    Options
    Fran I did send you the specific areas please let me know if you need more assistance!
  • succeedin2
    Options

It sounds like you have a great routine!!!!!

You will make it work with the Squats there is so much we can do are you going for business or pleasure?
  • FutureThoughts
    FutureThoughts Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Just saw my goal about the push-up by Halloween! I completely forgot I even made that goal. I didn't get there yet, but I'm really close. Just posted a status here the other day about being close!!! Hopefully by the end of this challenge, so before Christmas, I'll be able to do 1 full, real push-up. That will be such a great Christmas gift to myself!
  • succeedin2
    Options
    That is a great gift to yourself!