Goals?

Options
So when are you getting married and what are your goals?

Replies

• Loganmmontgomery
    Loganmmontgomery Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am getting married in 10 months and want to lose 40 pounds
  • gettingfitformywedding
    Options
    August 6, 2016 and I have 47 pounds til my goal weight!
  • eminacausevic1
    eminacausevic1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Getting married in a few months, would like to lose 15 to 20 pounds. Well on my way!
  • kgreenRDLDN
    kgreenRDLDN Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married on July 9th 2016. Going to start working on my weight loss a little more cause I have to start getting ready for my dress!
  • ael1ael1
    ael1ael1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm getting Married in March and would love to lose 40lbs. Not sure I can do it in such a short amount of time, but I'm giving it my all!
  • kelimarie84
    kelimarie84 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married September 2, 2016. I want to be able to lose about 30 lbs before the big day. I'm starting early in order to keep alterations on the dress to a minimum. My goal is to lose all the weight no later than May which will be more than enough time to make proper adjustments. Here goes nothing!! Good luck everyone!
  • bdorri00
    bdorri00 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married June 17th, 2016 and my goal is to lose between 40-50 pounds depending on how I feel when I get there. I want to be able to confidently wear a bikini on my honeymoon :smiley: I've already lost 4 pounds in the past three weeks so it's a good start.
  • Loganmmontgomery
    Loganmmontgomery Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married on July 9th 2016. Going to start working on my weight loss a little more cause I have to start getting ready for my dress!

That was my original wedding date but we had to move it to July 16!
  • jcjanes
    jcjanes Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hello, everyone! I'm new to the group, but I'm excited to be a part of it! My wedding is October 29, 2016 and my goal is to get down to 125 pounds (I'm currently at 150 pounds). Two years ago I made that target weight, but I've gotten busy with school and life and I've put the weight back on.
  • marsia1234
    marsia1234 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    How are you all??? How is the dieting going?? I was awol for a while... But I'm back ready to lose a few more lbs...!
    What are your biggest weight lose struggles???