Time is Set for Surgery

Options
Moe4572
Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
The hospital called yesterday, so my surgery is Monday at 2 pm- I have to be at the hospital at noon. I am ready for this!!

Tawny- do you have your time yet?

Replies

• Tawnykakers1
    Tawnykakers1 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hey surgery twin I have to be at the hospital at 10:45. How have you been doing? It has not been easy on the liquid diet but I've been doing it. I go back and forth between excitement and fear as the date gets closer.
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I am excited...nervous for "after" the surgery, not the surgery itself. I don't have to do liquid diet, just have to do very low carb...no fun, but the rest of life will be lower than usual carb.
    You are doing VSG, right?
  • AngieViolet
    AngieViolet Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Great luck and super positive thoughts and prayers to both of you ladies!!!! Keep us updated!!
  • Tawnykakers1
    Options
    Yes I'm having the VSG. You feel just the way I do. I have had surgeries before so that part doesn't bother me. It's the not knowing how I'm gonna do afterwards. I hope we both have smooth sailing. Lucky you, no liquid diet. I guess I should not complain too much some people have more than a week. Angie Thanks for the thoughts and prayers! I will take all I can get.
  • kimgravitt3
    kimgravitt3 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Thinking of you both!
  • Tawnykakers1
    Options
    Thanks Kim! I am feeling very relaxed today. If I can just keep it going til Monday.