New to group

Options
creay2012
creay2012 Posts: 124 Member
morning.

I am new to the group and looking for fellow low carb Keto friends for support. I have been on MFP for a few years I successfully lost 50 lbs being low carb (100g) during 2014. However I found out I was preg and just recently had a baby. Needless to say I gained some weight back and am I'm back on my weightloss journey. I'm learning about Keto and would love to cut my carbs

Replies

• AllisonJohnson5
    AllisonJohnson5 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good for you! One of the best resources has been the website ketodietapp.com. It has great reference material for beginners through pros. I have also had a lot of fun being a part of the Facebook group /r/xxketo. The group is for ladies only and when I pose a keto question I get a lot of help right away. Also feel free to post any questions here and I will do my best to help you find good reference material. Welcome!!!
  • creay2012
    creay2012 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Thank you I will take a look
  • PearBlozzoms
    PearBlozzoms Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi creay, I'm new to myfitnesspal (used sparkpeople the last time I lost). Also my first time doing keto, atkins was simpler. Good luck in your journey and congratulations on your baby! I'll send you a friend request.
  • NewSue52
    NewSue52 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I just found this group but I belong to two others: Low carb daily support and Keto. Both are very active and worth a look
  • Fixnme4
    Fixnme4 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new to all of this group and talking on line, but I am looking forward to a new year and body. I have set on the side line of my life long enough, now I am about to take control. I do 20g f carbs. I started on 11/8/15, not much loss at all, 3 lbs..
  • LeslieRightNow
    LeslieRightNow Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Follow me, I'll do the same!