Healthy eating- open diary?

KaKay204
KaKay204 Posts: 8 Member
I'm trying to get back into the groove and most of my 'real life friends' aren't into weight loss. I know I work better in group environments.

I'm looking for some friends to motivate each other. I would love to loose 15lbs. I'm in my mid 30s and have an open diary!

Hope to connect :)

Replies

• CJBasque1977
    CJBasque1977 Posts: 40 Member
    Hi :) I have another 15 or so to lose as well. I'm going to be 38 on Saturday. I have an open diary as well - feel free to add me :)
  • malovafarms
    malovafarms Posts: 78 Member
    Hi Im at the same place.. open diary.. feel free to add !
  • nomadic_frau
    nomadic_frau Posts: 25 Member
    My diary is open to friends, feel free to add me! =)
  • fitasacello
    fitasacello Posts: 34 Member
    Please add my too! Open diarists unite :)
  • tejas1212
    tejas1212 Posts: 3 Member
    Hey am new here whats the craze abt about open diaries?
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    tejas1212 wrote: »
    Hey am new here whats the craze abt about open diaries?

It's just that you allow your friends on the site to view your diary. It's a great way to keep yourself accountable because others can see what you eat and it allows you to get ideas from others!
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Feel free to add me. My diary is open to friends only.

I no longer have it open to the public because whenever I asked for help on the forums and opened my diary, people would accuse me of logging incorrectly even though I log quite meticulously. The only thing I don't log is water, vitamins / supplements (some have up to 15 calories), and items with low calories like coffee (to which I just add calorie-free sweeteners). I once had someone on the forums tell me it wasn't possible to eat that same combination of foods in a single meal... really?!

So anyway, if you try to tell me I'm lying on my diary, I'll unfriend you... just saying.
  • Azercord
    Azercord Posts: 573 Member
    Fully open diary if anyone wants to see/friend. I have a lot of homemade foods on there that are quite healthy and well balanced so if you see something you like that is listed under the brand "Mandy" (my lovely wife who is an amazing cook) just let me know and I can send you the recipe (all recipes are sent through recipe.com so that I can get the proper info out of them). I do high ish protein and since I do IF I look for calorie dense meals so let me know if you have any recommendations.