Tired of not doing something about it

Options
Today is day 2 of my journey. I hope to take things 1 day at a time, instead of looking into the future. That's always been my problem. I let myself get overwhelmed by the amount of weight I have to lose. I need to lose 52 pounds. I will raise my Ebenezer 1 day at a time. Thank my dear Lord, I am on day 2.

Replies

• xerenamile
    xerenamile Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 61 of my journey and I have found myself starting to fall and slip a little ( a lot) I have lost 23 lb so far but still have 50lb to go. I look at it as a week by week thing and try my best to lose 2lb a week and hopefully this will help me get back on track. I want so much to lose the weight, that I believe doing it with other people who are positive will help me get to my goal.
  • 25_percent_off
    25_percent_off Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    ...but still have 50lb to go.

Hi! I would like to lose 50+ pounds, too. Thanks for creating this group. I'm in my late 30s and began a wellness program at a local gym a few months ago after having a rough year of life changes after many previous challenging years. So, here I am -- trying to get "on track" and beat this self-care challenge that is new, foreign to me, but so badly needed. I want to be a role model and pass on healthy habits, attitude and skills to my little ones -- it starts with me and there's no one to "delegate" this important shift in my life to make it happen. One step at a time, with a growth mindset and positive attitude, this too shall change and improve. That positive lens and focus will get us to our goals. Glad to be here and thank you for the virtual place of support.