intro

Options
zedee25
zedee25 Posts: 5 Member
hi! I'm Dee.... I just saw this as a new group and thought i'd jump in. i've done jillian's workouts before, but i need some accountability to get back into the groove!

Replies

• ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Hey Dee! That's great. We'll start Monday, so I hope you follow along with me. I need someone to help with accountability as well.
  • Paullt63
    Paullt63 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Well this will be a little different for me but I'm going to give it a go! I havent got weights though....any ideas for alternatives? Plastic bottles of water?
  • ickybella
    Options
    Water bottles would be good, and for some of the exercises, you can probably just not use weights.
  • zedee25
    zedee25 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    i am going to do the best i can, i seem to have done something to my right hip last week, i was hoping it would be better by now, but still a little tender. i'll be getting up super early tomorrow to get my work out in, but adapting as needed for my hip :neutral:
    as for the weights, water bottles sound like a great alternative... if you have half liter bottles, that puts them at about 1 pound each. i'll only be using 3 lb weights!
  • bussyfeso
    bussyfeso Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    @paullt63. Empty Plastic bottle of water filled with sand weigh more than water.
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Hi my names angel. I too am seeking getting back into my groove. I am hoping to stick with it this time (Jm workout) I got to 13 days and level 2 last time and have been putting off since! It I feel excited and I am so glad this started basically when I did so this will be awesome!
  • ickybella
    Options
    Hi my names angel. I too am seeking getting back into my groove. I am hoping to stick with it this time (Jm workout) I got to 13 days and level 2 last time and have been putting off since! It I feel excited and I am so glad this started basically when I did so this will be awesome!

Oh great! Hopefully we can keep each other motivated.
  • fifinefairy
    fifinefairy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies - my name is Emma and I am seriously unfit. I work in a Leisure Centre with free Gym membership and I still can't motivate myself to go! I am hoping to stick with this, really want to get my mojo back and get into something slinky for Christmas.

Good luck everyone.
  • ickybella
    Options
    Hi Ladies - my name is Emma and I am seriously unfit. I work in a Leisure Centre with free Gym membership and I still can't motivate myself to go! I am hoping to stick with this, really want to get my mojo back and get into something slinky for Christmas.

Good luck everyone.

Hello. :) Motivation is hard, but I hope you stick with us!