Looking to add some accountability buddies :)

Options

Replies

• Miracle_Fi9hter
    Miracle_Fi9hter Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Always looking for more mfp... Day 72 of logging whoop whoop!!
  • Amanda682015
    Amanda682015 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Anybody can add me!! The more the merrier!!! I like to give and receive lots of interaction, opinions, support, motivation!!! I'm on here daily and love to hear of others stories!!!
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I've already added everyone who posted previously but just in case anyone else happens across this thread, feel free to add me! I've tried this I don't know how many times without much success. This time, I'm changing two things: the accountability from friends like you, and I've geared up with a fitbit to hopefully help motivate me and more accurately keep track of calories out. I'm 23 from Texas and I'm a recent college grad, applying to grad school. Feel free to add me~!
  • plantedinpots
    plantedinpots Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    hi! accepting new friends, please! :blush: previously lost weight, am here to finish up the last stubborn 20 lbs and to not lose motivation. seems to be a pattern of lose 5, gain 5, rinse and repeat. i'm nearly 22 and would, of course, offer my support to others as well!
  • noryedgbannister
    noryedgbannister Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me if they'ld like! Lost weight, gained some back again. But im getting back into the swings of things again. This time though I am focusing on gaining muscle and exercising while I do it. I want to be an overall healthy person!! I like talking to equal minded individuals to keep me motivated and keep them motivated.
  • mdoljansky
    mdoljansky Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm Rina, 24 years old. Goal is to lose 50lb. Feel free to add me for support :)
  • aliciasilfies
    aliciasilfies Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm going to be turning 26 in a few weeks. I've been on MFP almost a year now. In that time I have lost about 34 lbs, over 40 inches, and I have completely overhauled my lifestyle. I went from being completely sedentary to walking for over an hour everyday, lifting 4-5 times a week, and doing ballet. I still eat the foods I love, I just make sure it fits into my goals now. Feel free to add me for support! :)
  • Michmtj
    Michmtj Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! ( n u n )/
    My name is Michelle.
    I'm almost 22 years old and looking for active members to keep us on track.
    Im 58g.
    Not new to MFP but trying to keep on track.

Feel free to add me :wink:
  • katyyydidd
    katyyydidd Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, would love to add some new friends! Looking to lose 40-50 pounds with dieting, and hopefully adding in working out later on. Definitely need help staying motivated and away from the soda!
  • laughlove13
    laughlove13 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I am 26 and also new to the group. I am really trying to make this the last time that I am "starting" my fitness journey. I always seem to to get off track but I'm determined for that not to happen this time. I just want to be at a weight where I am healthy, looked toned and feel confident. I am anticipating this will take at least a 60 lb weight loss. My plan at the moment is that I am going to be starting Cize on the 11th and will also be doing some walking/jogging along with some of the other BeachBody workouts.
    I would love some accountability/motivation buddies. So feel free to add me :smile:
  • rockstargrad
    rockstargrad Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Lost 25lbs using MFP a couple years ago. I have since gained it all back (ugh!) and then some. I'm now back to my starting weight and starting 2016 strong! Feel free to add me, never can have too many MFP buddies! All of my friends and coworkers are slender so it helps to connect with folks online
  • NikkisFitnessJourney
    Options
    Good morning all!!
    I weighed in at 274 lbs at the Doctor's Office in 2011. Since then I had managed to lose 65 lbs, weighing in at my lowest weight (so far) of 209 lbs in September 2014. But since then I have been battling with the same ~30 lbs, going back and forth due to periodically losing my motivation and confidence that I CAN do this. I am tired of letting jobs, aches & pains, temporary failure, etc. keep me from my GOALS!! Not this year.

Feel free to add/friend me, motivation and accountability buddies are always welcome!! :)
  • rBex01
    rBex01 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I'm Rob and I'm 24. I've been on MFP for about a year now and haven't had anything to show for it. So here goes a new year, getting more serious about making sacrifices for fitness, and trying to have fun the whole time!
  • Zari_Safari
    Zari_Safari Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Azaria. I've been on MFP before about 2 years ago and I just let life get in the way of trying to do better. I've just recently started again and could use all the motivation and support that I can get. I do a lot of cooking, so anyone that likes to swap recipes... :)

Feel free to add me!
  • rambunction
    rambunction Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey. I'm 26 and looking for some new friends too. I've been on and off MFP for the last year or so. Started at about 150lbs, and am now down to 125lbs.

• camdoyle8906
    camdoyle8906 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Feel free to add me. I love friends!
  • lucygliang
    lucygliang Posts: 18 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I'd love friends too. :) I've had MFP for years. Last summer I consistently tracked everything and finally broke through my 130lb plateau. I went down to 117lb and decided to take a 3-month diet break but kept tracking my calories. I went back up to 120 lb, which was not bad given that I've been hanging around 135-140 pretty much my entire life.

Now I'm hanging out at 118-119 again and ready to go back into a deficit and shed some last few pounds.
  • unceasingpsalm
    unceasingpsalm Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I've been toying with MFP for about two years now but I've suddenly been kicked into gear because one of my closest friends is getting married, and I've been asked to be her bridesmaid. This is the first wedding I've ever been to so.... let's go! Add me, I'm very upbeat!
  • MissxAsh
    MissxAsh Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I'm Ash. Not new here but back again to kick some a**. I hope you don't mind me adding some of you, I could use some fitness friends. Anyone feel free to add me as well. :)
  • eemonf
    eemonf Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'd love to add some new people! :) feel free to add me