Hypo accountability partners?

Options
Hey, looking to see if anyone wants to buddy up and support one another's weight loss. I'm 214 lbs (SW 244), 28 years old and I live in Chicago. I'm looking for someone to befriend that has hypo and a significant amount of weight to loose. Let's all find a partner!

Replies

• deschepperc12
    deschepperc12 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 214 as well at 23 :( I live in michiga. But could use all the buddies I could get to get this weight off. Dr says 15 should be good my goal is closer to 30-40 and mostly around the mid section
  • BellDiamond
    BellDiamond Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I would love to buddy up with both of you if you're interested. I'm 29 and currently at 248lbs. I've lost 18lbs so far but everyone needs a good support system! I have Hashimotos and accountability is key!!
  • LadyLots2Lose
    LadyLots2Lose Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    G'day Ladies, I'm 37 and 82.6kg (about 182lbs) I've got 10-12 kilos to lose which is about the amount of weight I've added back to my frame since Easter. :-(. I've been Hypo since birth so, I know the struggle with weight all too well. Feel free to add me for a bit of encouragement and accountability from the other side of the globe.
  • shvits
    shvits Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I am hypo and would be happy to add a friend. I have 1/2 of a thyroid and numerous other health problems that also cause me to struggle with weight loss.
  • healthyJodi
    healthyJodi Posts: 31 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I would love to find a buddy maybe keep me on this site daily, I tend to float in and out. I am from Canada and have a 50 pounds to lose.
  • sylviekparris
    sylviekparris Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Count me in. My pounds are sticking to me like well set cement. I need help, ideas, a jackhammer.
  • asharkin
    asharkin Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey, looking to see if anyone wants to buddy up and support one another's weight loss. I'm 214 lbs (SW 244), 28 years old and I live in Chicago. I'm looking for someone to befriend that has hypo and a significant amount of weight to loose. Let's all find a partner!

• asharkin
    asharkin Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me!
  • itstimeRK
    itstimeRK Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm 27, have hypo and took 40 lbs off with MFP last winter. During the summer, I worked at maintaining my current weight, but ideally I have about 35 lbs more to lose; just over halfway to my goal. Now that I am focusing on losing weight again, I would love some active friends on here, especially those who know how hard the struggle is with thyroid problems.
  • rachellamella
    rachellamella Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    hi there - I was diagnosed with under active thyroid just over a year ago and this year has been a massive struggle plus trying to keep myself motivated and focused. Please send me a friend request if you're have a similar situation. Peace and love x
  • paff6
    paff6 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I had my thyroid removed 12 years ago have have been struggling to lose weight. I weigh 206, I'm 5'5", 39 years old. I live in Ohio. Would love to buddy up with someone.
  • johnsokor
    johnsokor Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello, I have hypothyroidism and have struggled for years with my weight. My Endo Dr. Is pleading with me to lose the weight. She believes that most of my symptoms will go away. I am 5'1 1/2" and 206lbs. I have been needing good friends to help me and for me to help them. I am in this. Anyone can add me the more support the better. Good luck to all
  • evansjune
    evansjune Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I had RAI in 2001. Recently I've been really struggling with my weight and found out that I'm actually hyper. While I know I don't fit the hyper criteria you are looking for, I'd love to join you guys. I am almost 37 and need to lose 20-25lbs. Please feel free to send me a friend request.