Medifast Acheive

Somica
Somica Posts: 1 Member
Hi all!

I just ordered my Medifast 2-week Deluxe kit form their web site. This is the first "diet" I have ever done besides Atkins a million years ago. Anyone have any information on the achieve program? Does it work? Can I modify it to the 5-1 plan if I want to?

Thanks for your help!

Replies

• shellabella3075
    shellabella3075 Posts: 25 Member
    Hi Somica!
    I ordered the same kit and am 3 weeks in. Even tho I ordered the Acheive kit, I'm doing the 5-1 plan instead of the 4-2-1, since I've got so much to lose and really wanted a jumpstart. Down 13# already...so it works!! Good luck!
  • MCLA4mom
    MCLA4mom Posts: 219 Member
    Congratulations! Its an awesome program! I was able to lose 75lbs and keep it off for more than 2 years. I am going to send you some tips.
  • pradan858
    pradan858 Posts: 10 Member
    I go to the Medical Center in California. I really suggest going to the Center. I have done Medifast twice before lost a lot of weight and of course gained it back. When you go to the center you go once a week till you hit your goal wait. They weigh you take it to ketosis test then do a body scan once a month. The body scan will tell you how much weight you've lost in fat muscle and water and they will adjust your diet accordingly to keep you healthy. Once you hit your goal weight you get another year of weekly appointments with them to maintain your goal weight. It is really worth it and not a lot of money