How is your progress!?

Options
I'm currently on a downward slope. I've let the stress and busy-ness of full time college classes and full time work get in the way of my fitness goals. Tried to do home work outs which I pushed through for about 30 days. Then lost motivation. Needed something more. Finally break and the holidays has given me motivation to begin on the journey again. Slowly but surely. I would like to be at my goal weight by graduation. Which is a lot of weight in a short amount of time. Instead of looking at it in a weight perspective I would rather be down in pant size and focus on clean eating and getting exercise in. Not a resolution but a lifestyle change!

Replies

• Sarahalib
    Sarahalib Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My motivation is going down hill. I have been eating clean meals throughout the day and as dinner time comes in, i have been eating complete junk. Any tips?
  • conquertheself
    conquertheself Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.
    -Zig Ziglar
  • conquertheself
    conquertheself Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Sarahalib wrote: »
    My motivation is going down hill. I have been eating clean meals throughout the day and as dinner time comes in, i have been eating complete junk. Any tips?

I think what you are eating in the day is effecting what you are eating for dinner. Eat more healthy and stay full during the day so by the time it is dinner you do not feel as hungry. Also, it's all in the mind, you have to believe that you can achieve and control yourself from eating what you desire. It will be hard but the point is to struggle and resist these desire for junky food.